Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Only 1lb off last night, will I ever get in the 11's!!

Hey can I join in?

Joined a SW class yesterday so I currently weigh 12st 7lb!

Really hope to be in the 11st bracket soon though!

Best of luck to you all I will update you on how I am getting on on Thursday

Dxxx

I feel pants. Finished day 5 completely on plan but I chose such a horrible week as Im due on any day and that mixed with the change in diet (for the better of course) has made me extreamly bloated! As in, look 6/7 months pregnant bloated. Not a good look. Ive been drinking a good amount of water to try and shift it but it's not happening. I was secretly hoping to leave you all on Wednesday at WI but feeling like Ive probably gained instead!

I've been having a bad few days. Been using my syns during the day then blowing my diet by eating sweets at night! I'm hoping now I've realised what I'm doing I can stop it and fix any damage I've done by weigh in. I want to get out of the 12s not go back to the 13s!!

Ooo Id totally do that too but I try and be really strict in the day and tell myself that Ill enjoy it much more in the evening too. I usually save my HEs for the evening too as they're great little snacks.

hello! new 12st-er over here! I started at 13st2, but lost 6lbs so i'm now at 12.10! Hoping to be in the 11s by the end of July (fingers crossed!)

HI All,

Hope you are all having a better time than me. I'm three weeks in and lost 1 pound (weigh 169). The only difference has been a big surge in exercise last week and this week. So two weeks of these three weeks have been full on with exercise with five sessions each week. This week I have done so far: zumba, tango, retro groove and yoga this morning. I have a walk in the Botanic Gardens tonight. Admittedly there has been 2-3 nights off plan overall but really nothing to really to make a big difference. With the exercise alone I thought I would have lost a pound or two without even trying. A friend of mine is saying that it probably is muscle as I do look a bit toned and smaller.

Any thoughts please?

Thanks and have a good weekend....

I put 4.5lbs on last week but lost 5lbs this week so I'm now 12-7 half way there!!!

Not looking forward to WI tomorrow....

bad week

I've had a sneak preveiw and the news is baaddd!!!!

At least I will still be in the 12's and now the onmly way is down.

Judith & Pickle

Hi all I'm hoping to be joining you this week after my weigh in on Thursday morning

sammyzip50 said:
HI All,

Hope you are all having a better time than me. I'm three weeks in and lost 1 pound (weigh 169). The only difference has been a big surge in exercise last week and this week. So two weeks of these three weeks have been full on with exercise with five sessions each week. This week I have done so far: zumba, tango, retro groove and yoga this morning. I have a walk in the Botanic Gardens tonight. Admittedly there has been 2-3 nights off plan overall but really nothing to really to make a big difference. With the exercise alone I thought I would have lost a pound or two without even trying. A friend of mine is saying that it probably is muscle as I do look a bit toned and smaller.

Any thoughts please?

Thanks and have a good weekend....

Yeah I totally agree with you, when I started exceeding my weight lose slowed right down. Although I wasn't loosing weight my shape changed so might be good to measure yourself to see if your losing inches. It took around 6 Weeks for me to see it on the scales :)

Got my WI Wednesday and for some reason Im not looking forward to it. Feeling much less bloated now though.

Went one or two syns over yesterday and may go a few over today as Im out for a meal. But might keep syns to about 10 on Monday and Tuesday to even it out :)

First weigh in an iv lost a pound :( on my lady week so hoping that's contributed?

Back