Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

The realisation that I need to lose 5 1/2lbs to leave this thread is looming nearer!! Arghhh please please please :)

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

You're getting there Lauren! You've done really well so far.....

I'm unofficially 12st 4.5lbs, with proper weigh in on Wednesday, I hope they stay like that, or less wpuld be even better! I seem to be getting g through the 12's quicker than I thought....... 11's here I come!! :) xxxx

Well done Mrstore!

Lost 1lb this week, so I'm now, 12 St 5.5lbs.

Good going! Well done!

I have spent ages yo-yoing around the 12 st - 12st 4 mark for months. Finally weighed in today at 12.0 so fingers crossed for next Monday's WI I may see those 11's!xx

Go get Emma. Consider yourself talked to!

hey everyone...i went off track for a month :-( booo lol started back last week, had put on 5lbs and lost 3lb this week. now at 12st 9.Havnt been below 12st 7 in 3 yrs so def trying hard this week.Good luck in the week ahead :-D

Only 1 1/2lb until I'm outta this thread! Exciting times =D sorry I just can't say it enough haha. 4lb loss today surprised me

aww well done...i dont think i will ever get there! what did u do extra this week, if anything?x

I drank 7-8 glasses of water a day. Restricted myself to 7 syns a day, had 7 Superfree at least and Superspeed everyday. Oh and also limited the carbs on the plate and tried to load more veg on :) hard work, totally worth it! And was still full lol =D

I normally only lose 2 a week on an average week, however I had a 1/2lb gain last week, so maybe my body was making up for it :)

had a really bad 2 weeks have been ill with my epilepsy. was advised by doctor to give s/w a rest until i was better. changed medication aswell.

Have got weigh in this morning,expecting a large gain, will have to wait and see.

S/w starts again from this morning. So glad to be eating better foods, got rid of all the crap food in the house as have eaten it.

Shall be in the 12s a little longer.

Officially rejoined and starting weight of 12.11. I normally do my goals in half stones, but I really wanna get out of the 12's before summer comes, fingers crossed, you never know :) x

Back