Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

had a really bad 2 weeks have been ill with my epilepsy. was advised by doctor to give s/w a rest until i was better. changed medication aswell.

Have got weigh in this morning,expecting a large gain, will have to wait and see.

S/w starts again from this morning. So glad to be eating better foods, got rid of all the crap food in the house as have eaten it.

Shall be in the 12s a little longer.

Sorry to hear you have been unwell. I hope you get better soon and take it easy x

Got weighed today and have lost 2.5lbs so 0.5lbs till I am out of the 12's :bunnydance:

Hi ladies,

I've been gone for some time away for sw and this forum. I had to admit to myself enough is enough with this eating badly again lark.

Bravely stood on the scales this morning and it said 12st 1lb.

Hopefully means I won't be here for too long :)

I'm hayley by the way!

Well done !

12st 1.6lb

So close being back to 11's again :)

I skipped WI on tuesday, had a really bad bank holiday weekend and couldnt face it :sigh: Since then Ive been really good and managed to drink 2litres of water everyday too, still 3 full days to go before WI so hopefully I will have a loss and if im really lucky get my club 10!

New me, thats brilliant! whens your official weigh day?

I overdid the syns yesterday....dam mikado's! Not buying them again. Just a minor blip, not gonna get stressed over it.

I'm joining you lovely ppl just hit into the 12's

I'm 12st13 so need a good week to get me well below I hate being so close and getting the flickers back up to see 13's.

I started at 15st so this is massive for me to get to this bracket. Huge huge spur on. X

from fat to skinny jeans only 46lb to go

I'm joining you lovely ppl just hit into the 12's

I'm 12st13 so need a good week to get me well below I hate being so close and getting the flickers back up to see 13's.

I started at 15st so this is massive for me to get to this bracket. Huge huge spur on. X

from fat to skinny jeans only 46lb to go

welcome. You've done so well. good luck for this week.

Back