Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I'm joining you lovely ppl just hit into the 12's

I'm 12st13 so need a good week to get me well below I hate being so close and getting the flickers back up to see 13's.

I started at 15st so this is massive for me to get to this bracket. Huge huge spur on. X

from fat to skinny jeans only 46lb to go

Hey hunny good to see a name I recognise I have followed your posts a lot. Great to be in the 12's hey. Know what you mean about want to get well into them so you don't see that flickery on the scales!
Think I am going to make the chicken roulade out of the mag tomorrow to celebrate !

My hopes aren't too high for getting out the 12s Tuesday! Only need a 1 1/2lb loss to be into the 11s, but I've not been as religious on plan this week. Perhaps I'm now used to it so don't need to think about it all so much? I do feel like control freakness has dialed down a lot this week! I guess Tuesday ill find out what effect it has :p bring it on! I've felt so down this week that I've not been really trying so hard.

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

Ah darling we all have days and weeks like this but keep going, embrace the bad times they make us stronger. Go for a walk or swim and have a good couple of days and you will feel back on track. A couple of syn free days always makes me feel back in control.

Xx

Hi guys, can I join? Been doing SW for three weeks and have left the 13s behind! 12st13lbs as of yesterday, so I may be here a while, but just wanted to say hi and wish everyone luck in their journey to the 11s!

Hi guys, can I join? Been doing SW for three weeks and have left the 13s behind! 12st13lbs as of yesterday, so I may be here a while, but just wanted to say hi and wish everyone luck in their journey to the 11s!

Hi and welcome hun... well done done on leaving the 13s..its a great feelin isnt it... im similar to you at 12st 11.5lbs so also a have a bit to go... maybe we can help eachother on our way... good luck xx

Well done - in the same boat , 12.13 I am and felt really cautious what to have for breakfast. Don't want to put that 1 lbs on again up to the 13's . Opted for porridge, berries and a teaspoon of sugar. Think I might have a red day though. Got a melon to snack on today and going to have a healthy fry up for lunch and chicken with a mushroom stroganoff sauce and steamed veg for dinner. Of course a muller light for afters. X

Well done - in the same boat , 12.13 I am and felt really cautious what to have for breakfast. Don't want to put that 1 lbs on again up to the 13's . Opted for porridge, berries and a teaspoon of sugar. Think I might have a red day though. Got a melon to snack on today and going to have a healthy fry up for lunch and chicken with a mushroom stroganoff sauce and steamed veg for dinner. Of course a muller light for afters. X

Well done chick... im sure you are safely and securely in the 12s lol... its great mixin up the different days.. I jump between them all.. I think that way your shakin things up a bit and your body doesn't get bored and sluggish... I had a a fry up for brekkie..it was great.. really love the sound of your dinner... can I ask what sauce you are using for your stroganoff. . I loooove stroganoff xxx

Helloo!! Started slimming world last week, on 12 and a half stone so weigh in tomorrow. Hoping to be down to 12 stone by the end of the month at the latest so fingers crossed!! Weigh in tomorrow morning, at home.

Had WI this morning, lost 3lb got my 1.5 stone award and my club 10! Very happy. Hopefully will keep it off after my birthday this week!!

Well done girls!

Well done chick... im sure you are safely and securely in the 12s lol... its great mixin up the different days.. I jump between them all.. I think that way your shakin things up a bit and your body doesn't get bored and sluggish... I had a a fry up for brekkie..it was great.. really love the sound of your dinner... can I ask what sauce you are using for your stroganoff. . I loooove stroganoff xxx

Hi sweetie, for stogganoff I slice loads of mushrooms and one onion and optional garlic, salt and pepper sweat it all in veg stock and then add aprox 3 table spoons of quark - add to your own taste x

-3lb! (* week)

12 stone 4 now!! Keeping fingers crossed for the next week or so making it into the 11 stones, and soon enough the 10 stones!

Back