Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

OMG guys went to SW class this morning out of curiousity with a friend who goes and never come out feeling so deflated. This forum is so much better!!!!!!! It's brilliant I fact when I am feeling I need a kick up the bum I just grab my iPad and have a read on here. Resorted to old. Habits today of chewing chocolate and spitting it out I know how gross it is, never going to a class again. X

Got weighed yesterday...devastated that i sts...went running 3 nights and walking 1, i did hav a takeaway but i have 1 every week so couldnt understand it.I also was drinking more water this week...bit disheartening but going to try hard again for next week...so still 12st9 :'(

well wait for it... 7 lbs off for me amd i got my stone award :):):)

I'm gutted. I STS... Got to curb my red wine. :(

Got weighed yesterday...devastated that i sts...went running 3 nights and walking 1, i did hav a takeaway but i have 1 every week so couldnt understand it.I also was drinking more water this week...bit disheartening but going to try hard again for next week...so still 12st9 :'(

When I started running I STS the first week the second week I gained a half and the third I gained one and a half.....it wasn't until the fourth that I lost 4.5lbs! I think the moral of the story is patience (although I was pretty peeved on the third week knowing I was doing everything right and still gaining)

Hi girlies well the last couple. Of days have been a struggle just sts on the scales, think I am going to go for a syn free day today. Have a few parties this weekend but going to really try and control my way through it. X

Ladies I am out of here as I have lost 3lbs which brings me into the 11's. Good luck with your weight loss journeys x

Well done Missa :)

Just went shopping and decided to buy some clothes for the warmer weather and I'm now in-between dress sizes :) size 16 bottoms are too big but size 14 are just too small still - but only just! It was nice to be able to go shopping and come out of it feeling relatively good about myself instead of depressed because i can't buy anything that looks nice. I love SW!

Just went shopping and decided to buy some clothes for the warmer weather and I'm now in-between dress sizes :) size 16 bottoms are too big but size 14 are just too small still - but only just! It was nice to be able to go shopping and come out of it feeling relatively good about myself instead of depressed because i can't buy anything that looks nice. I love SW!

Well done chick.. its a great feeling... wont be long at all till your in those size 14s all ova xx

Snap!! Its the same for me with dress sizes.

Hi can i join you lovely ladies have just dropped into the 12's 12st 9.5lbs to be exact! xxxx

Welcome Lynne and well done to you YAY!

Back