Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

:) You always have fab losses! You will do it! I'm thinking I might take 2 weeks to get to 11s as I average 2lbs a week.

Thanks:), hope so, am thinking at some point the losses will slow to a halt!....so far so good though :D

you never know be extra good and it will happen :)

Hi, I'm joining you guys at 12st 10.5lb and hoping to loose 2lb a week to begin with. I did slimming world in 2014 for my wedding and it worked but i didnt get anywhere near my goal weight so I'm back with the extra weight from christmas and honeymoon trying again!

Snap 12st9lb on Monday want to lose 2lb plus this week

good luck everyone

Hi everyone - I did it! I lost 2.5lbs taking me to 11 stone 12.5, getting me my 4.5 stone award and 6lbs to target!

Woo hoo!!!!

2lbs lost tonight which brings me down to 11st 13........yay!!!!!!!!

See you soon! Well done!

I've lost 2lb so exactly 12 stone. 1 More week here I think!

I started this week at 12St 5.5

Would love to be in 11s in 2 weeks time!

I'm brand new to slimming world and so far it seems to good to be true!

I will find out on Wednesday!!

Was hoping to be in the 11s this week, but only lost 1lb apparently making me 12st 4lbs. I was 12st 3lbs Monday though! Fingers crossed this week will get me below 12 stone!

Good luck to everyone!

Hi all, ive been on these boards for ages but had to make a new profile because i lost all details to my old one!!
Used to be on the 13-12 board but now i am joining you lot!!

Been stuck at 12st 10.4 for the last 6 weeks, beginning to thi k my scales are broken lol but back on SW now so should hopefully see them move in the right way soon!! Xx

Hi Everyone, Hope yous dont mind me joining yous again after a long time! I just about fit in here! rejoined SW on Saturday and im beginning at 12st 13lb. Well done to everyone whos been losing this week, i hope i can do the same!

Hi all, I'm very chuffed to join you lovely people in here, starting off at 12st 12.5lbs and hoping not to linger around the 12stone mark too long!

Oh wow that's fantastic for you anna! I'm half a pound off my 3 stone award which will be motivating me this week. Also I'm going skiing next month and was trying on ski trousers and managed to fit into a size 14! :eek: :D I don't think I've been a size 14 since my school days!

Back