Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Lost a lb taking me to 11.13 so out of this range. Hopefully see you all soon in the 11s! Good luck! xxx

I'm dipping my toe in as my scales have showed me at under 13 since Thursday, if they stay there for Mondays official weigh in I'll be joining you here. So hi! And well done Trixicle (love the name), maybe I'll catch you up one day!

Currently 12st 10lb and hoping to quickly work my way down through the zones and back to my lightest weight of 10st 10lb. And then onward and downward to 9st target!

Hi everyone, i lost 4lb in my first week! didn't even think that was possible! Good luck this week everyone x

12 stone 11lb this morning so looks like I'm finally in this group :D

Hi everyone I haven't been on here in a while but just wanted to update you all. Since christmas I had been maintaining my weight around 12stone 2/3lbs and was getting a little frustrated! I have gone back to writing everything down and have been 100% on plan the last week and lost 4.5lbs :) so happy! Am now down to 11stone 12.5lbs so will be leaving you all. Hope to see you all in the next group down soon! Xx

12 stone 8.5lb tonight, that means a 5lb loss this week! 3stone award too yay! :D

12 stone 8.5lb tonight, that means a 5lb loss this week! 3stone award too yay! :D

That's fantastic any tips for the rest of us on what you did for your loss?

I had to weigh in last night as i can't make saturday morning and i only had 1/2 pound loss :(

Hi NIrischick, I had a 0.5 loss a couple of weeks ago and was gutted as I'd been so good, don't be disheartened, you might get a fab loss next week. Also if you usually weigh on Saturday that 0.5 was just over half a weeks loss rather than a full week, so it might be a misleading figure. Equally grateful for any tips following your fab loss Sarahslimming!!!

Hey everyone I just went back to basics, wrote everything down and eat more speedy fruit :D x

0.8 of a lb off this week :-/ didnt even expect that to be honest amd now im ill so jusr want to eat comfort food!
Big stew in the slow cooker for later :)

Back