Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I've been weighing in at Slimming world but not actually following the diet (long story!). Anyway, I'm actually following the diet this week after little success elsewhere, so thought I'd drop by and say hi! I'm now 12.9.5 so I'll be here for a while!

Hi I briefly joined you christmas week but left again due to two gains in a row and it has taken me two months to get back again, was down 2Ibs last night so now I'm 12st 13Ibs

Hi I briefly joined you christmas week but left again due to two gains in a row and it has taken me two months to get back again, was down 2Ibs last night so now I'm 12st 13Ibs
Welcome back Orla, this is lovely wee group in this bracket x

Thanks michelle it took me ages to get back but so glad i did

halloumi thanks very much it is great to be on the same thread let's hope I don't have to go back to the 13 I'm only a pound away

12 stone 7 halfway there....

Hi everyone, getting weighed tomorrow and I'm dreading it! Went a bit mad at the weekend and had a wagas and a crepe with chocolate! Not long til the moment of truth will keep you all posted...

Anyone else weighing tomorrow? x

Hi Everyone, 2.5 off for me this week, although i've just counted my syns for the weekend so far and i'm on 108!! any suggestions on what to do for the rest of the week?!!:cry:

Hi Everyone, 2.5 off for me this week, although i've just counted my syns for the weekend so far and i'm on 108!! any suggestions on what to do for the rest of the week?!!:cry:

portion control & low syn! & add a bit of random cardio exercise in for good measure :)

portion control & low syn! & add a bit of random cardio exercise in for good measure :)

My Boyfriend just laughed and said go to the gym! x

Laugh he may!
But it works for me when i need it !
saw a 4.5 lb gain one week go to a 5.5 lbs loss the next :D
I'm going to have to try to squeeze body magic in somewhere!

Back