Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Thanks halloumi :D

Down to 12 stone, so hopefully next week will see me in the 11s. Fingers crossed!

Anyone else a bit fed up this week? I've got to weigh in tonight as i am going away for the weekend and can't make my group. I'm dreading it! :sigh:

1/2 a pound gain :(

Boo :( remember its not a true week though! Anything that's caused it, or just a bad week? Sometimes the better losses come after a gain... X

Boo :( remember its not a true week though! Anything that's caused it, or just a bad week? Sometimes the better losses come after a gain... X

Well i did have a chinese the night before and had used 108 syns last weekend! Going to be good this week! although i'm off to Northern ireland this weekend and everyone feeds you nice things like bread and cakes when you go there! Good luck for tomorrow! how much you hoping for? x

Ah, to be honest I'll be happy with a lb off, had an off plan weekend with too many syns to count and not really got 'into it' this week. I suppose I'm just fingers crossed for any loss! Have a lovely weekend, and resist having too many nice things ;)

Hello :)

I'm finally into the 12s (it's been a long time since the last time)

I'll be here a while but it's GREAT to be in this weight category.

Please lock the door I entered through as I don't EVER want to go back through it.

Tracy x

Hello :)

I'm finally into the 12s (it's been a long time since the last time)

I'll be here a while but it's GREAT to be in this weight category.

Please lock the door I entered through as I don't EVER want to go back through it.

Tracy x

Welcome Tracy! :)

Got that 1lb off. Now I'm planning on being extra super on plan and going for this week with a passion - I want the 11s!

FANTASTIC well done!! :happy096:

1lb off this week, not bad considering I had a wonderful date night with the husband on Friday where I had some lovely food and more syns than usual.

1lb off this week, not bad considering I had a wonderful date night with the husband on Friday where I had some lovely food and more syns than usual.

evey pound off counts towards your target! well done :) im dreading weigh in this week as i went a bit overboard at the weekend! :(

Well, I have made it, I am leaving you now and hope to be gone forever! Made it into the 11 stone range now so I will work my way down to the 10 stone range!

evey pound off counts towards your target! well done :) im dreading weigh in this week as i went a bit overboard at the weekend! :(

Oi, you and I are aiming for big losses this week remember! Only joking, no pressure... Plus you have time to still be extremely good and undo the weekend ;)

Back