Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Thanks for the welcome willfit and congratulations to Lauren! Sadly I am bang on 13 stone so will have to wait a few days to be a full member here.......soon :)

So this morning weighed in at 12st 2lb - so close to the 11's - hoping by next week with lots of exercise I can jump down into the next bracket!!:)

I've been doing SP all this week and I weighed myself this morning - 12st 7! Down from 12st 10.5! Halfway through the stone zone, would love to get my club 10 award before Christmas (12st 2) then in January would be great to get down to the next stone bracket :)

Well done kitty :))) I'm at 12st 12lbs at the minute but should get a few pound off this week as its my first proper week back x Good luck all

Hello, I'm hoping to join you in this bracket when I weigh in on Sunday so thought I'd introduce myself.

I've been doing SW at home for about 3 weeks now. Did it successfully many years ago when it was red and green days only, but sins online was a free service! I don't have any classes near me that work with my routine and online costs too much in one go, so I'm using information I've found online, and a friend in work is getting a food directory for me when the new one comes out in January. It's so far so good up till now.

Well, here's hoping I can lose at least two pounds this week - see you on Sunday!

Tinsel, a pound is good! One thing I have had to learn is I must be patient but it is so hard! Just think of a pound of lard, go pick it up in the supermarket and feel it. I quite often do that. Security probably think I am mad........

Hi there!

Serial SW'er here. I'm Annie and hoping to lose a few lbs ☺

I used to be a regular in the 9's to 8's thread, but here I am a few lbs heavier, lol!

I am in Dubai for 3 months for work so having to go it alone for now. Hoping I will manage to get back in the swing of things.... It's been a while.

Speak soon! Xx

Hi all joining here at 12.3 hope to move down into next stone bracket within a couple of weeks . Need to get back in the 10s really so have a way to go ! X

Hi my first weigh in and I've stayed the same no movement at all still 12.3 ! It is totm so could have something to do with it . Disappointed as not eaten any junk food filled up on lots of fruit and veg plus only one glass of wine all week . Just going to keep with it see what next week brings . X

Back