Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Have been stuck at 12st 5lbs since Xmas. Saying that have had nasty virus and infected tooth (now gone, yippee!). Want to make 11st 12lbs for 7th Feb. It's my magic number so nose to the grindstone it is. Can I do it? YES of course!

Hi it's very quiet on here and the other threads I'm following which is a shame as it use to be very busy and helped me get to my target . I hope more people join or 're join as this is such a good forum. On the weight loss side I've lost 1.5 lbs over the last 11days a bit slow but it is going in the right direction . My official weigh in day will be Friday's . Hope more people join in and good luck :)

I've just re-started my Slimming World journey and weighed in at 12stone 4lbs.
I'm 5ft 2 and lost weight a few years ago, got down to 10 stones from 13 st 7lbs and would love to be back down there, but at the moment I'll be happy to get down to 11 stones then maybe some of my clothes might fit and I'll have something to wear apart from one pair of universal stretchy black trousers and a couple of baggy jumpers! I look and feel like a bag lady at the moment but don't want to buy clothes in the only size that fits right now.

Congratulations sw! Hi to Janet. Great to see you here although I guess you'd prefer to be in the next bracket like me! We can get there. I need to get off my plateau asap. I have universal black track pants too and jeans with elasticated waists. Lets get cracking then!

Hello hello :bunnydance: :D , room for one more ? I hope you all don't mind if I join, because I'm not doing SW, I am doing SS (vlcd), but we don't have the `going down the stones ' in our section, and I do find it motivating, since I have done SW before (and will be rejoining SW after a few months of vlcd) :) . I'm currently 12st 8lbs, I weigh monthly so my next weigh in will be on the 1st March. I hope to be at the lower end of the 12's by then.

Well done to everyone on your losses so far, I hope you all have a smashing week ahead ! :D

Kay xx

12 stone 2 here. Started at 12 stone 4 about 9 days ago. It's been slow going so far! Hoping to get to 10 stone 7, I'm 5'9 so that's about right for me.

12 stone 2 here. Started at 12 stone 4 about 9 days ago. It's been slow going so far! Hoping to get to 10 stone 7, I'm 5'9 so that's about right for me.
Hello hun and welcome :) , I'm sure you'll be in the 11's very soon .

Kay xx

Last edited:
Hi all (waves) :). I am B. and just moved into the 12 st bracket today (12 st 13lbs now). My current target is 12 st so I might be here for a while :rolleyes:. I will see what I feel like once I get there and might lower my target if needed.

Hope you are all well and motivated :D. Have a great week

Hi all (waves) :). I am B. and just moved into the 12 st bracket today (12 st 13lbs now). My current target is 12 st so I might be here for a while :rolleyes:. I will see what I feel like once I get there and might lower my target if needed.

Hope you are all well and motivated :D. Have a great week

Yay ! :D Good to see you here BM, I thought I was all alone. I think I'll be here for a while too, my meds are slowing me down o_O . Hopefully we'll get to the lower end of 12's soon. Hope your having a lovely week hun :).

Kay xx

Yay ! :D Good to see you here BM, I thought I was all alone. I think I'll be here for a while too, my meds are slowing me down o_O . Hopefully we'll get to the lower end of 12's soon. Hope your having a lovely week hun :).

Kay xx
Thanks Kay. Sorry to hear about the meds but you have proven that losing weight can still be done :). It's a journey, let's enjoy it no matter how long it takes. Have a great week xx

Hi all, currently at 12st 4 after a 2lb loss in my first week - no offence, but I hope I'm not here long!!

I'm a serial SW'er as well. I've been fannying about with some other eating plans but decided to come back to good old SW! Luckily my last shot at it was after they brought out the EESP plan, so I have all the up-to-date information!

Woohoo! 2.5lbs off this week - 2lbs to go until I'm in the 11's :)

Woohoo! 2.5lbs off this week - 2lbs to go until I'm in the 11's :)

that's great alwyn, well done :). Hope you have a great loss next week again

Last week I put on and I went back into the 13st bracket. Back here today though (phew :whistle:) :D

I'm new here hope I'm doing this right ha ha
I started slimming world in June at 14 stone and I am now down to 11-8 1/2 and would really like to get to 10-10 fingers crossed

Back