Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

oops, I put on 1.5lb this week, no idea why so feeling very disappointed. Consultant doesn't seem to get it, that I am sticking to plan: seems to think I am going wrong somewhere but I know I am not eating anything I shouldn't, so not really being very helpful:eek:
Hopefully next week I will lose, there's always hope!:rolleyes:

oops, I put on 1.5lb this week, no idea why so feeling very disappointed. Consultant doesn't seem to get it, that I am sticking to plan: seems to think I am going wrong somewhere but I know I am not eating anything I shouldn't, so not really being very helpful:eek:
Hopefully next week I will lose, there's always hope!:rolleyes:

Claire the loss is coming next week, I can feel it :D .

Kay xx

Well I made it here :D . I lost 4lbs this week and am now 12st 10lbs. I think I'll be in this group for a while, I have one good week and the rest seem to be pretty slow :rolleyes: . Anyway I hope you all have a smashing week ahead ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

:)1lb off this week, thank goodness:)
I am determined to do this:D

5 lbs on this week (enjoyed my holidays too much :rolleyes:). Anyways, I am still in the 12 st bracket (just, phew...). I am determined to be on plan 100% for the next couple of weeks and shift that holiday gain and more. Have a great week everybody :)

I'm 12.10 and have been for 3 weeks! Started my journey 23 weeks ago and have lost 3.stone 11 lbs .i honestly never thought I would ever be a 12! Now I'm adamant I'm going to be an 11!!!!im struggling at the moment just ate 2pink and whites that I didn't even want!i hate when I do that that's 5 syns wasted lol.

I'm 12.10 and have been for 3 weeks! Started my journey 23 weeks ago and have lost 3.stone 11 lbs .i honestly never thought I would ever be a 12! Now I'm adamant I'm going to be an 11!!!!im struggling at the moment just ate 2pink and whites that I didn't even want!i hate when I do that that's 5 syns wasted lol.
Well done on your weight loss so far Lottie, what an achievement in such a short time. :0clapper: :)
No need to feel annoyed about the 2 pink and whites, 5 syns is absolutely fine. Or did this take you over the 15 syn mark? You could do a weekly syn count and still be fine?
What are you struggling with? Personal circumstances or just lack of motivation? Look at how far you have come. You said yourself you never thought you would ever be a 12. YOU have just achieved that :D. This should be motivating enough to keep you going. This forum here provides a lot of support. Hope you will find this too.

Oh, and welcome to the 12 to 11 stone thread :)

Thanks B.M .Well I did something right I lost 4 lbs and got my 4 stone award and made slimmer of the week .I'm now 12.6 .I honestly never thought I would make it this far now I'm seeing 11 as the big number lol .have you lost 7 stone !!!!!!!! Wow that is some accomplishment well done that is fantastic you must be very motivated

Thanks B.M .Well I did something right I lost 4 lbs and got my 4 stone award and made slimmer of the week .I'm now 12.6 .I honestly never thought I would make it this far now I'm seeing 11 as the big number lol .have you lost 7 stone !!!!!!!! Wow that is some accomplishment well done that is fantastic you must be very motivated

Hi Lottie, wow, 4 lbs loss is excellent and well done on your 4 st award and SOW. :wee: Do you keep a food diary? I would like to copy your food diary for a week. Could do with a big loss like that :D.
My loss was 2.5 lbs at WI today.

Yes, I am very motivated and my head is (still) in the right place. My 7 st loss is overall though, over a couple of years (and 2 restarts). I lost 5 st over the last 1.5 years. I am taking the scenic route as you can see :cool::)

Have a great week all :D

Hi everyone, please could I join you? I weighed in this morning at 12st 13lb. So pleased to have got this far as my original PAT was 13st (which is never thought I'd get to!). It's taken me a loooong time to get this last stone off so fingers crossed this one won't involve quite as much yo-yoing! Onwards and downwards!

Yay, I lost a fabulous 4lb this week: got my half stone award and Slimmer of the week:p
So -pleased after a difficult start:)

Yay, I lost a fabulous 4lb this week: got my half stone award and Slimmer of the week:p
So -pleased after a difficult start:)
aw, well done holidaygirl, that's brilliant. Bet you are chuffed to bits :woohoo: :)

Hi everyone, please could I join you? I weighed in this morning at 12st 13lb. So pleased to have got this far as my original PAT was 13st (which is never thought I'd get to!). It's taken me a loooong time to get this last stone off so fingers crossed this one won't involve quite as much yo-yoing! Onwards and downwards!
Hiya Liz, welcome to the 12 to 11 st thread. You have lost a hell of a lot of weight :eek:, what a great achievement :). Congratulations! And you know, it does not matter how long it takes, it is perfectly ok to take the scenic route on a weight loss journey. As long as it comes off in the end :D

Thank you! I've lost a fair bit but still a way to go :) I absolutely know I'll get there, it's just a question of how long it'll take!

Weighed in at 12st 11lbs this morning which means I can now be with you lovely lot :D

Welcome to the 12 st bracket Lunalavalamp :)

lbs 1.5 off for me today. Still up lb 1 compared to pre-holiday weight. Hope it will come off next week :cool::)

1lb off for me last night which I'm happy with as it is star week and the last two weeks I've had to weigh in at the morning session (I normal don't weigh until 7.30pm) and I know I'm always a bit lighter in the morning!

Can I join? Weighed in at 12st 11 on Wednesday just past, can't remember ever being this light so very very excited haha!

Back