Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I swear I am hitting this bracket this week. I am sooooooo close. I want out if the teens.

Just need 1.5lb to be 12st 13.5lb....crossing everything!

I swear I am hitting this bracket this week. I am sooooooo close. I want out if the teens.

Just need 1.5lb to be 12st 13.5lb....crossing everything!

Fingers crossed you'll get in here next weigh in. It's too quiet here, and we need more people

I overdid stretching in Glow fit and all under my arms is really sore so ive a funny feeling ill have inflammation which means a gain :-(

Its happend before so all I can do is cross my fingers and take ibuprofen lol.

3lbs loss this week

IM HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I am soooooo freaking happy to be here. My hearts been sinking for a fortnight.

12st 13lb.

So happy :)

IM HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I am soooooo freaking happy to be here. My hearts been sinking for a fortnight.

12st 13lb.

So happy :)

well done xx:0clapper:

Hello! I'm 5 foot tall and currently weigh 12 stone 11.5 😫 I am on week 3 on this attempt at slimming world .. I have done it before aswell as calorie counting and over around 3 years (never consistent) got to this weight down from 15 stone .. i am doing slimmin world to a T and lost 3.5 lbs first weigh in .. but only 1/2 lb second weigh in .. now I'm dreading Tuesday weigh in day and considering quitting group and just doing it hidden at home ... I would love to become weigh loss friends 😁 xx

1.5lbs loss for me this week

I’m starting at 12st 10lbs only 5ft 2in so BMI is 32! Really looking for support. Just diagnosed diabetic and determined to beat it!!

I’m starting at 12st 10lbs only 5ft 2in so BMI is 32! Really looking for support. Just diagnosed diabetic and determined to beat it!!

Welcome along, you will get those losses. :)

Started off at 14:6lbs on 03/01/2018 and as a student as the time getting meals in my accommodation I tried my best until June when I finished uni and then joined SW - since January I've lost just under 2st weighing 12.9.5lbs. I'm determined to get into the 11s as quick as I can. I want to follow all you ladies journey. I weigh in on a Thursday so hopefully some of you do too. x

1lb loss this week

I lost 1lb last week at my WI and looking like it could be much the same this week. Anyone any ideas on how to increase this amount? I've been sticking to the plan 100% but its starting to slow down a bit.

Thanks!

1.5lbs loss for me this week, and got my 9.5 stone award

I lost 1lb last week at my WI and looking like it could be much the same this week. Anyone any ideas on how to increase this amount? I've been sticking to the plan 100% but its starting to slow down a bit.

Thanks!

1lb a week is good, don't be disheartened by that. It is better to lose it slower than faster as your body adjusts better.

Another 1lb off this week ladies. Slowly but surely.. I have a wedding tomorrow so hoping I can keep as much to plan as possible. Am I right in saying that gin&soda water count as 4 syns?

Back