Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

0.5lb loss this week, Edging closer to the next weight bracket down

1.5lbs loss for me this week

Well I thought I could...im still here lol

Been doing SP this week and next so hopfully will exit into the 11s.

Hi everyone,

Thought i'd be brave and say hello to the 12's to 11's group... im currently 12st 11lbs, hoping to get my club 10 next tuesday (although i'll have to be good this weekend if thats gonna happen!!) and possibly my 1.5st award if I can get 2lbs off.
Wanting to be in the 11's by Jan/Feb time! xx

Hi everyone,
I currently weigh 11st 11.5lb and I’m trying to get to 11st. I weighed 17st 2lb when I started, so I’ve come a long way but I’m stuck! Over the last 4 months I’ve yo-yo’d and only lost a total of 4lb. I’m trying to up my exercise but any tips would be very much appreciated as I’m running out of ideas.

Thanks 😀👍🏻

I would like to join you all. Started first week of January at 12st 11lbs and currently 12st 3.5lbs.
I started off well but although I’m sticking to it it has slowed to a sts. I’m not sure whether to preserver and hope that it will catch up and start losing again or to try and change something? Maybe smaller portions which will make me cry

Hi everyone,
I currently weigh 11st 11.5lb and I’m trying to get to 11st. I weighed 17st 2lb when I started, so I’ve come a long way but I’m stuck! Over the last 4 months I’ve yo-yo’d and only lost a total of 4lb. I’m trying to up my exercise but any tips would be very much appreciated as I’m running out of ideas.

Thanks 😀👍🏻
Hi Which diet are you following xx

Hi all, just noticed this thread, and would like to join you all. I am currently 12 stone 9lbs, not been in the 11s for quite a few years, my starting weight this time is the heaviest I have ever been, I had joined SW a few years back but my starting weight was quite a bit lower, I think I might have gotten into the high 11s then and of course got complacent and left, and piled on the pounds again.

I have set a few short, medium and long term goals for myself, my immediate goal is to get my Stone and Half award, I am hoping to achieve this at my next WI only 1.5 lbs to go, have worked so hard this week so will be very disappointed if I do not reach this. After that my next shorter term goal is to get below 12 stone. So those are the things I am working towards at the moment, I do not find it easy at all, I start obsessing and think of nothing else when I am in determination mode. I have been writing a dairy on here just to keep me sane and write down my thoughts, challenges and disappointments, it
can be quite cathartic to read back on, identify triggers, show achievements etc, I really hope everyone continues to keep going, and get into the elusive 11s, will check in and see how everyone is doing and if I can offer any words of encouragement or support I will be happy to do so.

I thought I would have lost enough to get into the 11 stones this week but I only lost a pound, I have stupidly come home from weigh in and eaten an entire tub of halo ice cream and 6 hi fi bars. I feel like my week is over before it even started 😭 All I had to do was stick to plan and I could have got into the next stone bracket! I am so angry with myself as I only have 7 lbs left to loose before I reach target.

I’m going straight back on plan and intend to remain on plan for the rest of the week. I feel like the closer I get to target the further away it slips away 😭

Last edited:
Back