Anyone a bit crafty?

I crochered (ain't got a clue on spelling!) baby a blanket over the weekend! Got some wool and a hook on Thursday, got how to do it videos up on YouTube and off I went!!

Going ask mum to teach me how to knit I think after pay day wen I can get some needles I think!

Mum also treated me to a winnie the pooh cross stitch kit from a car boot yesterday!

Really back into my crafting at the moment!!

Wow I'm impressed learning crochet from youtube! I'm going to knit a bolero & the edging is crochet I thought about doing my own edging but now may give youtube a try for tips:D

Oh wow Youtube is a good idea lildanni, I might try that as I simply cannot get the hang of crochet, no idea why as I am good at all crafts but my crochet seems to end up looking messy! Maybe I just need to practise more ;)

C Charity shops are a really good cheapy option for finding wool,)

over the years i have come across some great finds in the charity shops when it comes to wool, i remember a whole pack of 10 balls of new blue and white soft sirdar wool, and i made a really cuddly soft baby blanket from it and it was only a couple of pound for the whole pack , but they do get snapped up by people like me who is always on the lookout for cheap finds

Oo I wish this was still a running thread x

♥ Curse Of The Curves ♥
Wife to 'BamBam' 30/01/2010
Mummy to Baylie Emma 18/05/2012
♥ Goal : Loose TWO stone ♥

Oo I wish this was still a running thread x

♥ Curse Of The Curves ♥
Wife to 'BamBam' 30/01/2010
Mummy to Baylie Emma 18/05/2012
♥ Goal : Loose TWO stone ♥

I agree with you but unfortunately this isn't visited hardly at all..in fact most don't even realise that this part of Minimins exists!
Such a pity as I'm sure there must be lots who love hobbies of allsorts.

I would love to be more crafty but my stuff always looks like a 5 year old kids effort :(

Back