Anyone a nurse here??

Dont want to disapoint but its possible to gain weight if you dont take your alloted meals, you alsocould end up ill as they contain your daily allowances of all thats good .
I know its hard but try;) xxx

Hi I'm a student nurse, and I've found that Uni has been the hardest part being on this diet. On placement everything was fine, at home it's been fine, but uni!! people can be so rude by staring especially when mixing my shakes. But I must say, one nurse did say to me that I should be promoting healthy eating and not faddy diets. Can't really type what I thought of her comments. this diet works for me and the results have been the best I've ever had on any diet. I love it.

AND YOU LOOK LOVELY XX

Oops i can imagine what you thought hun bet they think your new sexy figure is muh more health though hey?! xx

Well I must gloat, boast and be big headed, cos I;m now the second thinnest in my base group; whereas I was 3 months ago the fattest. How will i get my head through the door. lol only joking, i couldn't be big headed if my life depended on it.

You should be hun thats fab and you've done great. No such luck for me my friends are all tiny and size 8-10 lol. Every girl should have an ass i say lol xxx

and im tracy's

Nice ass trace! xxx

I agree Tracy, I would hate to loose my bum...we gotta have a bit of shape and curves.

Aww Thankyou honey, im very happy with my body now i like being curvy:D xx

Another student nurse here.
I find it hard when everyone else is eating, even though it is only hospital food!
Otherwise I am fine.

Yeah gald you agree cappucino, dont like skinny do we? lol xx

im in heaven, all these nurses waheey:D xx

Im not anymore!! x

but ya still have the uniform , that counts xx

Indeed and it fits me now too!! x

stop it;) xx

Sorry:D Did i mention we had to wear stilletos hun?!;) x

Back