Anyone a nurse here??

awsome .................i think i need to go to bed now nite nite all xxxxxx your just cruelX

Night babe xxx

I start lipo on monday so i will let you know I have to go in for 7.30am dont finish till 9 have decided not to set a time will have my shake as i feel hungry to be honest you dont get decent breaks you end up rushing it will be easier to drink my shakes and water than sitting down and eating a meal it can be that busy you dont get a coffee from going on till lunch time but i am going to make a concious effort to have water at the nurses station so i can drink all day !!my daughters a student nurse she has just gone in for night duty shes on the next 3 shes day 2 today was feeling ok when she went to work hopefully she will be fine

i too work in a hospital, i work full time nights and sometimes it gets tough especiall around the 3/4/5 oclock time i take a shake and have that about midnight to see me through then cant wait to get home to have my breakfast shake, then of to bed i think ive got the routine now,

i am not a nurse but i do work weird and very long hours - for example on thursday/friday i was up for exactly 26 hours straight and actually at work for 15 hours with a two hour drive home at the end of that

i am restarting cd ss today after a break - but i have found that when i have long work days such as mentioned above the best way to wok it for myself is to have my first shake as late as possible and to split all my shakes in half so i actually get 6 mini meals

we all have different danger times but i find that for the first say 5 hours after getting up i can quite happily go without any food

Back