Anyone a similar height and weight?

Francesca23 - how long did it take for you to go from over 15 stones to 10? I'm 15st1 and have been for a long time (down from 16st 4lb) and I can just never imagine being 5 stone lighter!!

Thanks Janey26 and butterontoast, we have similar amounts to lose, good luck :) let me know how you get on too!

Francesca23, thanks for the info about the boots website, will have a look now. Well done on your loss! I would like to know how long it took you too as that is about my target weight.

Hi girls I started in April 2009 (I started before then trying loads of different fad diets like lighter life and would lose some and then put it all back on) but when I started doing it properly I lost weight steadily I got to 10 stone in July 2010 by counting calories and and have stayed around that ever since, I fluctuate by about 4lbs either side as for me its impossible to constantly watch what i eat, im all or nothing but I know if I go over 10 I can get back down, i like having a structure and going to the gym keeps ne motivated and means i can ear more, I never thought I would get to 10 stone and I really can't tell you enough how amazing it is, its not easy but it is so worth it and if I can do it so can all of you and I hope I can help if you have any worries or moans or questions or ideas to keep you motivated xxx

Yes I do but I'm not sure how I put them on here, I'm using my phone at the mo so could try tomorow on my laptop but I get confused by all the rules and the number of posts etc xxx

Hi I'm 5 4 and my start weight was over 15 stone, I'm now 10 stone so you can all do it, I eat 1200 now to lose the last half a stone which is the hardest, but I would suggest starting on more calories per day and then lowering if you need to, say if your weight loss plateus you could eat 200 cals less per day to ensure you continue losing, boots website have got a calculator that helps you work out how many calories you should eat, maybe try that, good luck xxx

Great minds ;) - this is almost exactly the same thing I said. In my experience it is good to leave a little 'wiggle room' to drop calories should you stall. These last few pounds are definitely taking their time and being able to drop a little helped a lot.

Back