Anyone addicted to....

Loopy!

Silver Member
collecting Tesco points?

I hope to get a car with my points so spend half my life in tescos buying things.

Even got birthday and christmas pressies worked out for the coming year lol!

A car...?!!

Wow... you must shop there a lot...!!

I couldn't even afford a window wiper blade with the points i get in tesco every year, never mind a whole car! lol. Perhaps, one day, i could afford a mini-cooper... a toy one that is, from the kids toys section. :p

my 'local' tesco is a 20 min drive away so unfortunately i dont have any tesco points..wouldbe good if asda or morrisons did something like that tho xx

:eek: Youre hoping to get a car???

Only started collecting them since signing up to do Tesco shopping online. No idea how many we have.

I stopped shopping at Tesco when I realised they know EVERYTHING about you!! Someone was thought to be a thief and they used his clubcard to send the Police round to his house, but it was an error - too much data collection for me... Not to mention cutting out the little shops.. Good luck to those of who support it though. Lucy

:eek: Youre hoping to get a car???

If I can collect enough points!

Am a long way off but I've worked out with a bit of graft, buying things with extra points I could get one in about 9 months. Anything I don't need I can always flog to my sister or do a car boot lol!

I know what you mean about the information collection but under the data protection we have rights - how many of them are adhered to i don't know but it is the law.

what type of car? xxx

Ok Im maybe being obtuse here but how on earth do you get a CAR on Tesco Club Points?? And how many do you need lol

I have to admit being intrigued when you mention it but cant find any mention of it on Tesco.com or Google

You need to look in the clubcard deals section on Tesco.

Basically Motorpoint have signed up to deals.

Your vouchers that they send you 4 times a year are worth 4 times as much if you swap them for deals (holidays, cars, resturaunts, jewellery etc etc) then if you spent them in store.

I want a Ford Fiesta which is about £6/7K.
Part exchange my car - £500
£1500 cash
So max £5000 worh of deals (i.e. £1250 worth of vouchers).

I joined a website in Feb to give you tips on better ways of collecting points and done quite well so far.

Things like signing up to all the clubs, buying things that have extra points instore and either car booting them after or using them of course.

At the moment they have extra points on selected party accessories like paper plates and cups etc, it's my LOs birthday end of July so we've been stocking up for this.

A car!!!! I thought I was doing good with 4 quids worth of vouchers every 3 months! I prefer the Co-operative membership scheme, means I own a part of my local supermarket and get paid for the privilage!

A car!!!! I thought I was doing good with 4 quids worth of vouchers every 3 months! I prefer the Co-operative membership scheme, means I own a part of my local supermarket and get paid for the privilage!

How does that work then?

you must have spent enough to buy a car!

you must have spent enough to buy a car!

Nope, with buying the things with extra points, using extra points codes and using extra points voucers I've actually spent very little.

Got about £800 so far in points just in 4 months.

Im impressed - I need a new car!!

Do you go wombling.This is where you pick up any reciepts that you might see on the floor or in a trolley. Often they have not had any points put onto a card. If it says at the bottom of the reciept sign up for a Tesco clubcard you know the reciept is a winner. Take it to the kiosk and they will put the points onto your card for you. Be careful though as they will get wise if you take a lot at once.

Do you go wombling.This is where you pick up any reciepts that you might see on the floor or in a trolley. Often they have not had any points put onto a card. If it says at the bottom of the reciept sign up for a Tesco clubcard you know the reciept is a winner. Take it to the kiosk and they will put the points onto your card for you. Be careful though as they will get wise if you take a lot at once.

Wombled my first one today - you sound like you are off PTS? Got 13 points. picked up a few before for like 1 or 2 points but couldn't be bothered. In about 6 months I've probably found 4 receipts to be wombled lol!

can't you do it online too? womble points i mean? i never thought about doing that, didn't think it was possible, but am sure if you keep the receipt you can log them online... or at least you could when i first got my card years ago because i did it then...

can't you do it online too? womble points i mean? i never thought about doing that, didn't think it was possible, but am sure if you keep the receipt you can log them online... or at least you could when i first got my card years ago because i did it then...

Never heard of that before, I'll look it up:)

Back