Anyone afraid of Weight Regain??

greentigress

HI
I have just been on lipotrim 6 weeks on then 6 weeks off - i lost 34.5 lbs and have gained 3.5 back

In the time i was off Lipotrim 100% i was binging.

I need to speak to people who have stopped lipotrim at the end of their diets - and for example remained 100% abstinent from Sugar!! and Flour!!!
I need to stay off these 2 things FOR LIFE!!!
I have no control what so ever!! i really really need to remember what it is like to Binge and never never give in to Binge foods...
Has anyone had similar experience or have a similar aim?

greentigress said:
HI
I have just been on lipotrim 6 weeks on then 6 weeks off - i lost 34.5 lbs and have gained 3.5 back

In the time i was off Lipotrim 100% i was binging.

I need to speak to people who have stopped lipotrim at the end of their diets - and for example remained 100% abstinent from Sugar!! and Flour!!!
I need to stay off these 2 things FOR LIFE!!!
I have no control what so ever!! i really really need to remember what it is like to Binge and never never give in to Binge foods...
Has anyone had similar experience or have a similar aim?

Hey most of us round here are still losing I'm afraid we only just recently got our maintenance section so we've not got any active maintainers yet :(

If you've none stop binged for 6 weeks and only gained back 3½lbs then I think thats pretty good going, I would gain that back in 3 days if it was me lol!

I don't know a lot about Lipotrim, but with Exante we have steps of the diet to go through to re-intoduce food so we don't gain weight back, and obviously just try to refrain from binging but thats down to will power x

Back