Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Anyone afraid of Weight Regain??

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by greentigress, 29 October 2011 Social URL.

1. greentigress

greentigress Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    0st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    11st9lb(93.14%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    HI
    I have just been on lipotrim 6 weeks on then 6 weeks off - i lost 34.5 lbs and have gained 3.5 back

In the time i was off Lipotrim 100% i was binging.

I need to speak to people who have stopped lipotrim at the end of their diets - and for example remained 100% abstinent from Sugar!! and Flour!!!
    I need to stay off these 2 things FOR LIFE!!!
    I have no control what so ever!! i really really need to remember what it is like to Binge and never never give in to Binge foods...
    Has anyone had similar experience or have a similar aim?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DustQueen

DustQueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Hey most of us round here are still losing I'm afraid we only just recently got our maintenance section so we've not got any active maintainers yet :(

4. xSherrie.Chointellex

xSherrie.Chointellex Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(15.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    If you've none stop binged for 6 weeks and only gained back 3┬Żlbs then I think thats pretty good going, I would gain that back in 3 days if it was me lol!

I don't know a lot about Lipotrim, but with Exante we have steps of the diet to go through to re-intoduce food so we don't gain weight back, and obviously just try to refrain from binging but thats down to will power x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.