Anyone an Avon Rep in Glous

Happy Holidays

Gold Member
My son has recently moved to Gloucester & loves some of the Avon products, however, he doesn't think he has an Avon rep. If there are any here please can you pm me & I'll let you know where he lives & if not too far from you, happy days:D

I know there's p&p but would he not just order stuff himself on-line? Would perhaps be a bit quicker than having to wait for the rep's order to go in.

Would he not consider being a rep?

This made me laugh, :D he hasn't got the right personality, he's talkative, but not with people he doesn't know & has no selling skills at all, but on a positive note he does like walking, :D. DD used to sell Avon & did very well, she makes friends easily & loves talking & meeting new people.

I had thought of buying it & he could pick it up when here, but I'm now finding out his visits are few & far between:(

What's the problem with ordering online? That's easiest surely

I love Avon stuff but the rep here is rubbish. I've given up and buy online from them direct

Any Avon reps I've known haven't had sparkling personalities nor do they need them lol. The book gets left on the doorstep collected from there and the only time I saw her when my order was delivered

I think it's because the house is empty all day & he could have it delivered to work, but all mail is opened, without exception, & he can't be bothered with the fuss.

Back