Anyone around 16 stone and have a goal for christmas?

xSinead

Silver Member
I'm 16 stone 10lb now, and just wondered if there was anyone else around the same weight with a goal for christmas as my goal is to be 11 stone by Christmas! To some that may seem a lot, but its totally achievable and i WILL do it. Can't wait to prove my mum wrong who can't grasp the fact that i
WILL be 11 stone, maybe because i've never been that small lol.

U got into the 16s!!!!!! Yay well done:) I've just got into the 13s now! Such an acheivement to go into a different number in stones!!:-D

Thanks honey! :D
I knoww, can't beleive im in the 16's now. 16stone 4lb is the lightest i've EVER been so in a couple of weeks thats when i think the diet will REALLY start for me if that makes sence.. i'm so excited hahaha!!

to be 11 stone by xmas is deffently achievable as they say you loose roughly a stone a month :) good luck hun xx

I kno, it's a lovely feeling, I'm about half stone off being lightest since 16. I got pregnant at 16 and weighed 12st 6 at my 1st Drs app (I saw it on my notes I've still got)..... Let's put it this way I was a size 20 and about 16st after giving birth to her (and got bigger with 2nd) it was only after my 3rd I went from 19st to 14st -kids dad chucked us out made us homeless and moved my lifelong best friend in- which helps ruin ur appetite... Since then (6years ago) my weight crept upto about 16.7, I've now got a new life, had twins ... So in about half a stone I will weigh same as I did when I was 16 :-D
It feels very good doesn't it- we deserve this- u more so as ur Cambridge battle has been harder/longer

Hi Sinead
We must be weight-loss twins. My start weight was similar to yours, I've just got into the 16's this week, and my aim is to get to 11 stone by Xmas!
There's about 27 weeks to Xmas (not that I'm counting), so to lose 6 stone by then is an average of 3lbs a week. I think that's definitely achievable!
Good luck, you're doing so well I'm sure you can do it :)
Potter x

Wouldn't say my Cambridge battle is harder than anyone else's, other than my hairs been falling out & ive been rushed to hospital LOL.. but apart from the fact im the same as everyone else. Aww Potter, love that we have the same goal. Are you on facebook? we have to stay in touch & keep each other motivated! :D

I don't do stress thank god, but yeah wouldn't say its HARD, just a lifestyle change that i was SO ready to make.

Hey Sinead, happy to join this forum as I want to lose 6 stones by Xmas! Would be so happy to get down to 13 stones! xx

I think we all have our mountains to climb, we've probably all had problems to deal with that make this a difficult journey. But just by being here we're in control and doing something positive.

wannabefitatthirty - you're doing amazingly well as it sounds like you've been through some really tough times! My ex walked out on me when my son was tiny but it had the opposite effect on me and I resorted to comfort eating. It's funny though how what often seems like the end of the world at the time turns out okay in the end. Sounds like we've both found happiness in new lives. (Though twins sound like very hard work - respect!)

Sinead it would be great to keep in touch and follow each other towards the 11 stone by Xmas goal! I think I have a facebook account but I don't use it, going to get into it though and will look out for you.

Have a good weekend ladies :)

Potter x

100% worked out better for me :) i lived on isle of wight til 5 years ago which was very claustophobic, now i live in dorset, am no longer homeless- infact have a beautiful house, and am getting married next year- which is obviously another incentive, as my partner is so skinny (and he eats like a pig lol) n i really dont want to look like a whale next to him lol

Sinead, I started out at 16.8 on 26th january and am now 12.9 and am hoping to get to 11 stones at the end of aug/beginning of September. I would have been on the diet for 7 months and I am losing weight slowly compared to everyone else (probably due to age and idleness!) so there is no reason why you should not reach 11 stones by Christmas.

I'm 15.10 and I'd like to be 10 for Christmas! We can do it! Let's keep each other going over the coming months and then talk Christmas party dresses at goal ;) x

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10

Hi. Can I join too. I'm 16 stone 8 and my goal is end of Nov as its my best mates engagement and for Christmas I'd like to show my boyfriends parents a new me. Would like to be in 10s or 9s(if its possible). Past few days have been horrible as I've been snacking on little things here and there and feeling so so guilty after. Would be nice to have some company and motivation towards the goal.

Mikspatel53 said:
Hi. Can I join too. I'm 16 stone 8 and my goal is end of Nov as its my best mates engagement and for Christmas I'd like to show my boyfriends parents a new me. Would like to be in 10s or 9s(if its possible). Past few days have been horrible as I've been snacking on little things here and there and feeling so so guilty after. Would be nice to have some company and motivation towards the goal.

Stop the snacking and focus now :) you can hit your target and be enjoying yourself by Christmas. I personally don't want to be paying for CD after Christmas and into January. 2013 could be a NY with a new body for all of us x

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10

Started today. Just going to do 4 shakes for first week so my body can get into ketosis. Have a weigh in on Monday. Hopefully if I stick to it today and tomorrow then I'll have lost 1lbs or 2. Or is that me being hopeful.

Started today. Just going to do 4 shakes for first week so my body can get into ketosis. Have a weigh in on Monday. Hopefully if I stick to it today and tomorrow then I'll have lost 1lbs or 2. Or is that me being hopeful.

Hey, I'm on my third day and doing a porridge, a shake and a soup a day and by yesterday I was feeling awful!! I decided to have a tin of tuna yesterday as I was feeling so faint and had an awful headache by the evening. See what works for you but all that liquid food was making me feel sick I felt like I just had to eat something!! Although I m putting the headache and feeling faint down to having to rush around a lot yesterday.

Back