Anyone around 16 stone and have a goal for christmas?

Hi sinead I saw you on you tube last night, you're so gorgeous!! You'll easily get to 11 stone, my lightest was 11 stone 4 and I sabotaged it (several times)....not this time though:)

Im 15.5 stone, would love to be 11 stone by xmas!! Really need a hard kick up the butt!! What keeps all you girls motivated? xx

I'm not wanting food so far and its 2pm now..all I've had is 1 big mug of tea with tiny bit of milk in it, 1 and half litre of water and a latte using vanilla and coffee..going out later though will have to make sure I have another shake before I leave or else I've noticed that I say to myself a little bit of this won't hurt. I think I get hungry because I avoid drinking water when I'm out because I don't know if I'll be able to find a ladies room when I'm out and about. I do manage to drink about 4 litres but only when I know I have access to a loo. How much water do u have a day? I get sick if I have a big amount of water in one go if that makes sense. Also if I have to much still water which is why I have a 2 litre bottle of sparkling water just so my body gets full up and thinks it some fizzy drink..seems to work for my body lol

Yeah I think having too much still water makes me feel sick too... unfortunately I hate sparkling water else I would be drinking that to make me feel full!

I drink a lot of herbal tea though.. I just think my body isn't used to drinking so much! Today I'm not feeling as hungry, I've had a porridge a few hours ago and a couple of cups of herbal tea. Not feeling hungry so far! x

Aw I'm the opposite. Herbal tea makes me bit hungry because at work I make biscuits from flavoured tea so it reminds me of that..apparently we are allowed to have coke zero because it doesn't have citric acid which can put you out of ketosis. I'll ask my CDC on Monday because I could have that as a meal thing instead of 4 shakes because it's expensive to buy 4 a day..have you tried the bars or the ready made shakes souffle-la? Are they ready made shakes different in taste from the sachet ones?

Hi Im 15 and a half i have a goal to hit 12 and a half stone by end of August from past expieriance i lost a stone a month so you are right if yur doing ss you will be well past your goal;-)

Aw I'm the opposite. Herbal tea makes me bit hungry because at work I make biscuits from flavoured tea so it reminds me of that..apparently we are allowed to have coke zero because it doesn't have citric acid which can put you out of ketosis. I'll ask my CDC on Monday because I could have that as a meal thing instead of 4 shakes because it's expensive to buy 4 a day..have you tried the bars or the ready made shakes souffle-la? Are they ready made shakes different in taste from the sachet ones?

Yeah my CDC said I can have the odd coke zero if I fancy it but not every day.. I'm not a massive fan of coke anyway but I probably will have the occasional one..

I haven't tried the bars yet, CDC says that I can't have them until I've been on the program for 2 weeks. I'm looking forward to trying them as I'm gonna be fed up with all this liquid sooner or later! Haven't bought any of the tetra packs yet either.

Hi sinead I have posted on your threads before I am similar started April 11th weighing 19.5 I'm currently 16.8 and would love to be 10.7 by xmas and be able to wear a decent party dress for works do instead of shying away from the camera and feeling frumpy and not enjoying myself :) we can all do this if we keep focused :)

Hi sinead I have posted on your threads before I am similar started April 11th weighing 19.5 I'm currently 16.8 and would love to be 10.7 by xmas and be able to wear a decent party dress for works do instead of shying away from the camera and feeling frumpy and not enjoying myself :) we can all do this if we keep focused :)

Wow! You've lost over 2 stone in 2 months! That's amazing x

Souffle-la said:
Wow! You've lost over 2 stone in 2 months! That's amazing x

2st11 in 2 and half months yes I'm lowest I have been in a long while

I'm now 16 st 5.5 lbs and want to be around 13 st by late September (when I'm off to Thailand) and 12 st by Christmas.

We can do it!

x

Back