Anyone been on cambridge

Nomore

I i just wanted to know what the difference is between Cambridge and this other than the councillor. I'm on Cambridge but this would work out nearly half price for me my mum could weigh and measure me each week.
Really want to loss weight and cost is not the issue I just don't see the point of paying double for something if it's the sae :)

I've done Cambridge in the past. With Cambridge (and Lighter Life) you are paying a hefty whack each week for the councellor. Obviously it depends on your Councellor as to whether they are any good or not - when I did it, mine was pretty crap. I looked into LL this time, but there is no councellor in my area, so I went for S&S instead. I have to say that although it's a good 5 or 6 years since I last tried Cambridge, the S&S meals and soups seem nice than I remember them being on Cambridge, and I find that being allowed the veg and skimmed milk allowance on S&S is a godsend as is keeping me sane!

I did Cambridge previously, I find s&s easier to stay on as you have the 4 packs plus optional veg and milk, makes you feel a bit more normal!

I used to just have choc mint shakes on CD but love the variety and the meal packs on s&s.

If you can stick to it without the support of a counsellor then it's well worth switching in my opinion!

I did cambridge a few years ago.
i personally think the cd shakes are nicer and thicker but the bars on sns are nicer than cd. and also the price.

If you can stick to it without a counsellor, definitely give sns a go

I've just switched from Cambridge and am liking it so far.

So far I've had the white choc and lemon bar which I surprisingly liked, only ordered one to give it a try but I'm not the biggest fan of lemon but I didn't just want to write it off without trying it.

Also had the oatmeal which was a bit hit and miss for me, the taste was ok but too runny me, think I need to play around with the water and consistency and I think it will be better than the Cambridge stuff which I used to add tons of cinnamon too

I decided to choose slim and save as you can have veg and milk but also because the foods seem more like normal food you'd have such as macaroni and chilli. Haven't tried them yet so can't comment but I've heard rave reviews from fussy family members and friends. So excited to start now!

I did lipotrim which is as drastic as Cambridge really. I'm loving the variety and the flavours are really good. weight loss seems to be just as good too. I'm finding no negatives as the thought of having a meal if I want to is great if you have a planned meal out. Just the fact that you can have all the veg with a meal is appealing as it doesn't really seem like your depriving yourself around others when they're eating x x

I'm trying S&S after having done Cambridge in the past. Personally I prefer the Cambridge products as they are more filling but S&S is cheaper and have slightly more variety. The thing I miss the most is the tetra packs. They were so convenient when at work / out and about etc.

They both work the same way though so unless you feel you need to get weighed by someone else I'd try S&S and see how you get on. You can always go back to your CDC if you change your mind...:)

Back