Anyone been placed on the shortlist for Slimmer of the Year?

ladykeltik

Hiya

I am presuming that CD have now made up the shortlist for Slimmer of the Year.... so.....

I just wanted to send out an early congrats to anyone that has made the shortlist/final for Slimmer of the Year. You all deserve to be there, you are an inspiration for all of us :D

Congrats Guys

Leighann

Hi Leighann,

I just had a phone call half an hour ago and found that i've been shortlisted. A guy from Cambridge wants to come and see me tomorrow!

Im really excited, but also really nervous, I don't know what he's gonna ask me!

Did you get shortlisted?

Polly x

well I only just heard from the guy this evening, so maybe they are only just getting round to contacting the shortlisters,
good luck! x

Hiya,

Met with Kerensa and one of my ladies yesterday who had been shortlisted.

wecandothis it will be Chris McDermott coming to see you, please relax he is really lovely and will make you feel at ease.

Official word is letters all went out today so shortlisted candidates should know by Wednesday post willing.

Its not over yet girls and boyz fingers crossed for all those who are waiting.

Lindax

Good luck to everyone that gets shortlisted... I am so chuffed for ya'll.... cant wait to see who wins, cant wait to see the piccies of you all dolled up in Malaysia (I think it is)

Leighann

Good luck to all of you shortlisted, look forward to seeing you at the conference.

M.

Hi Leighann,

I just had a phone call half an hour ago and found that i've been shortlisted. A guy from Cambridge wants to come and see me tomorrow!

Im really excited, but also really nervous, I don't know what he's gonna ask me!

Did you get shortlisted?

Polly x

Congratulations Polly on being short - listed as it is wonderful recognition of your achievement to date!!!

Best of luck!!!:D :D :D

Love Mini xxx

Congratulations and celebrations....in my best Cliff Richard voice!! :D

Well done and good luck to all of you that have been shortlisted and if you entered but haven't been shortlisted....well done anyway because you know that you're still a winner! :D

xx

Hiya

Well Polly, I guess I will be seeing you at the conference, I got my letter today saying I have been shortlisted.

My question is why are some people getting 'interviewed' before the conference?

How many people are staying Friday and Saturday night?

Do I need to get an 'outfit' for this conference to try and look all sexy and pretty and stuff?

What is the process now, will I get interviewed on the day?

Oh so many questions, now Im kinda freaking out, as I never thought I would be shortlisted...

HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP

Leighann

Really pleased you got the news you've been waiting for Leighann you seem so excited hope you have a lovely time. Good luck to you all.

Dizzy x

Fantastic news - is Lyn going with you?

Don't know the answer to why some are interviewed and some are not it may be due to something in the story on the application forms? Just a guess. I think maybe there were so many excellent entries it was just impossible to get to see all the shortlisted candidates.

Anyway will see you on the day.

Amy and I are staying the Friday and Saturday nights. Smart casual dress I would say, or more dressy if you prefer its really up to the individual.

More than likely your story will be read out and you will be called up on stage. This year is different that past years so I could be totally wrong. We will all have to wait and see.

Not long now though.

Linda

When do the people on the shortlist find out who has won? Is there a final evening? Or is it all at the conference? If so what date are we talking about?
Irene xx

Saturday 2nd December is the Cambridge Conference and usually during the afternoon all presentations are made. No one will know who the winner and runners up are until the afternoon of the day.

Back