Anyone been to Butlins?

doublemum

Hi all, we are thinking of going to Butlins at the end of April for a 4 night break. There are 4 of us 2 adults & 3&half yr old twins.
Has anyone been before & which one did you go to? We are the same distance away from Minehead & Bognor so unsure which one to pick?
Also what accomodation should we go for? Hotel, b&b or D,b&b?
I have about £200 worth of tesco clubcard deal vouchers to go towards it so hopefully it should be a cheap (ish) holiday
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Lorraine x

Hi all, we are thinking of going to Butlins at the end of April for a 4 night break. There are 4 of us 2 adults & 3&half yr old twins.
Has anyone been before & which one did you go to? We are the same distance away from Minehead & Bognor so unsure which one to pick?
Also what accomodation should we go for? Hotel, b&b or D,b&b?
I have about £200 worth of tesco clubcard deal vouchers to go towards it so hopefully it should be a cheap (ish) holiday
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Lorraine x

Hi Lorraine, Last august we went to butlins minehead, well we stayed in the standard accommodation which was up 2 flights of metals stairs, it was basic but comfortable except for the shower room, which by my standards were a bit grubby (esp the shower).
The rest was fine and as we were only there to sleep and eat breakfast (we went self catering).
Well the rest was brilliant the kids loved it (12 & 9).
The pool was brilliant, the fair was a big hit, the indoor play area was great and the entertainment was cool. There were the usual burger king pizza hut and other fast food chains on site too.
Butlins have a short dvd out now, call them and ask for one to be sent out to you.
I know bognor has the shoreline hotel so it all depends on what you want from this holiday.
Have you looked online , they have video clips of accommodation etc and pictures.

kids loved it but agree with sonkie .......standards poor

Butlins is great ...although u wont sit down untill the evening in the bar , there is so much to do .
I went about 10 years ago then in November i took my 2 kids and my daughters friend to minehead butlins to see McFly it was fantastic , There is so much for your little one to do ! You will be booking to go again next year !
Have a look on there website you can book online and also it tells you what will be happening the week you are thinking of going ! Family Holidays At UK Holiday Parks - Butlins

Have fun !!! let me know how you get on xxx

hiya,

we are going to bognor shoreline hotel 25th april,
went in september kids loved every minute.

I have 2 boys 4 and 1, we were very impressed with hotel.
Resonable price £182 fam 4 bed and break.

Go for it great for kiddies.

Back