Anyone came off LT early??

Pinklady1911

serial dieter!!!
Has anyone came off LT early, completed re-feed then healthy ate? and were you successful? Im seriously struggling now week 3 is almost over but im soooooo bored of the flavours and not eating, i just wondered if anyone had done this before?? Any help really would be appreciated :rolleyes: xx

If you are on week 3 then I'd recommend going for at least another week and then refeeding week 5. A lot of the early loss isn't proper fat, it's glycogen and water. After week one it's pretty much fat. So strictly speaking you've only had 2 weeks of real weight loss. Try to get as much mileage out of LT as you possibly can. Real food will still be as nice in an extra week or two.

Has anyone came off LT early, completed re-feed then healthy ate? and were you successful? Im seriously struggling now week 3 is almost over but im soooooo bored of the flavours and not eating, i just wondered if anyone had done this before?? Any help really would be appreciated :rolleyes: xx

I've read quite a few posts on here about people getting really bored around days 21-23, then they seem to be ok again for a few weeks after that. I hope it passes for you :D

Thank you both so much, its weird because i managed CD for 3 months and didnt get bored one infact i enjoyed the mousses! Im just struggling, i am going to try my hardest to give it another week, my aim was to do till 5th March if i can hold out till then i'll be so happy, im perhaps just on abit of a downer at the moment! thanks again, that has helped me put things back into perspective :) xx

Hi hun im going onto my 6th week nw, i did find it really hard up untill the 4th week im used to it now, didnt have a great weight lose this week but i didnt drink as much water but every pound that comes off is still good. I was the same hun but try and keep with it you doing really well

Thanks Jo your weight losses have been brill, you've lost over 3stone havent you??? thats what i would like but i really need to take it week by week! do you just drink water or herbal teas too? i havede-caf coffee but so sick of plain water, i know its probably just a faze im going through, i do feel a little more positive today than yesterday though! its my weigh in tomorrow :)

I wondered if it would be ok to use water flavourings likes Exantes ones, but they do have some carbs, might do more damage than good. They have malic acid in but not citric acid like the slim & save ones do which I read it baaaaddd. Maybe call Lipotrim.
Anyone tried letting herbal tea cool for a flavoured water, might be disgusting but maybe worth a try :)

Hi Bluecatlady, i tried letting a peppermint tea go cold it was ok but i prefer it hot, i then tried making 1 peppermint tea bag stretch out to 1 litre of water and it did help a little i just put it in a bottle and sipped it, think it helps with ketosis breath!!! ;) Cambridge do drink falvourings too! i think i'll just hold out a few more weeks, ive started drinking coke zero ive found that helps loads as theres no citric acid in it and tastes lush a few have mentioned on here but its not been said that it is ok to have by LT themselves!

Pinklady1911 said:
Hi Bluecatlady, i tried letting a peppermint tea go cold it was ok but i prefer it hot, i then tried making 1 peppermint tea bag stretch out to 1 litre of water and it did help a little i just put it in a bottle and sipped it, think it helps with ketosis breath!!! ;) Cambridge do drink falvourings too! i think i'll just hold out a few more weeks, ive started drinking coke zero ive found that helps loads as theres no citric acid in it and tastes lush a few have mentioned on here but its not been said that it is ok to have by LT themselves!

I've been reading about cold zero and I'm glad it's helping. Personally I can't stand the taste of sweeteners or carbonated drinks so it's not on my list of drinks. Lol.
Keep up the willpower, it's super impressive!

Back