Anyone do EE but not have 1/3

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by yummy-mummy2b, 29 March 2010 Social URL.

1. yummy-mummy2b

yummy-mummy2b Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I am reluctant to try EE because the sort of meals i have would not always be able to have my 1/3, ie with breakfast and lunch, though dinner would be ok most days. Has anyone done EE and lost but rarely having 1/3?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Woodsylou

Woodsylou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    i don't always have 1/3 on EE and i've always lost. BUT i do always have a lot of fruit. so even if, for tea, i was having sausage chips and beans, i'd have a banana and an apple a little while before, so that i wasn't starving hungry when i eat. if that makes sense?

4. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I must say there are the odd meals I don't have the 1/3 but more often than not I do.
    Although I don't believe it's an absolute must (though SW do say so now) I feel it is a must to have the best weight loss possible.

5. philly_x

philly_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    I do EE and don't always have 1/3, but I do try! I normally have something and fruit for breakfast. Lunch I tend to have pasta n then dinner i'll have something with veg normally.

I still loose well and I think its because I snack on a lot of fruit, but I imagine when I get closer to target i'll have to be stricter with the 1/3 superfree to shift the last few lb's! x

6. jessthecat

jessthecat Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(33.91%)
    Diet:
    ♥ Slimming world ♥
    I try to but something you just can't!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.