Anyone do EE but not have 1/3

yummy-mummy2b

I am reluctant to try EE because the sort of meals i have would not always be able to have my 1/3, ie with breakfast and lunch, though dinner would be ok most days. Has anyone done EE and lost but rarely having 1/3?

i don't always have 1/3 on EE and i've always lost. BUT i do always have a lot of fruit. so even if, for tea, i was having sausage chips and beans, i'd have a banana and an apple a little while before, so that i wasn't starving hungry when i eat. if that makes sense?

I must say there are the odd meals I don't have the 1/3 but more often than not I do.
Although I don't believe it's an absolute must (though SW do say so now) I feel it is a must to have the best weight loss possible.

I do EE and don't always have 1/3, but I do try! I normally have something and fruit for breakfast. Lunch I tend to have pasta n then dinner i'll have something with veg normally.

I still loose well and I think its because I snack on a lot of fruit, but I imagine when I get closer to target i'll have to be stricter with the 1/3 superfree to shift the last few lb's! x

Back