Anyone do t25?

Day 5 - ab intervals

Yuck! My core is a bit pathetic so I struggled and modified quite a bit. Was a wuss on the cardio intervals too. The only move i felt good at was the burpee style one! I'd like to ache a bit in the next few days to know my efforts are paying off...

Sorry...missed your response too! Love p90x3 am a huge Tony Horton fan! And nowhere near as cardio based as shaun t... Can't compare it to Chalean tho as haven't tried any of hers...

I have Turbofire and Chalean Extreme... I sometimes do her Turbofire HIIT workouts when I am short of time. But dont like her in them at all. In Chalean she is perfect - motivating and gets you into the mood every time!

Personally, never going to do another cardio based program. Planning on Body Beast after completing this round of Chalean :D

About to start week 8
Need to fibd my motivation and get off sofa x
Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Get off the sofa!

I started week 2 even though I skipped the doubles day (my gran died and I just couldn't fit it in / find the motivation to crawl out of my binge & exercise). Am back today tho...

Hi T25ers!

Firstly - sorry to hear about your Gran Dietninja.

Well I finished my 10 weeks of T25 on Saturday! finished on a high by nailing Speed 2.0 - my favourite workout! Had Sunday off and started Beta again today.

I want to be able to nail all of Beta before even considering buying Gamma.

My stats...

Weight: lost 15lbs
Chest: lost 6cm
Waist: lost 5cm
Arm: lost 2cm
Thigh: lost a whopping 11cm

Am very pleased with those results and even though the scales haven't moved much over the last few weeks the inches have. I tried a pair of size 16 slim leg jeans on at the weekend and they were too big! Okay, so it was F&F in Tesco's so probably a generous size, but it felt soooo good to try something on and it be too big. (I was previously in a size 26 jeans).

Hope everyone getting on okay. Keep shuffling, squatting and burpee-ing!

x

Get off the sofa!

I started week 2 even though I skipped the doubles day (my gran died and I just couldn't fit it in / find the motivation to crawl out of my binge & exercise). Am back today tho...

So sorry to hear your sad news, I too lost a close family member recently and while exercise and diet are the furthest from our minds at times like this I knew I was falling back the way, eating anything and everything and not exercising I had to say to myself enough and get back into it. Good for you getting back today :)

Awesome results Sparkley, I am on week 4 of alpha and I have to say I actually look forward to it. Let us know if you go ahead with Gamma. I have given up with sizes I just buy what fits now.

Get off the sofa!

So sorry for your loss Dietninja :hug99:

Awesome results Sparkley, I am on week 4 of alpha and I have to say I actually look forward to it. Let us know if you go ahead with Gamma. I have given up with sizes I just buy what fits now.

Thanks Bealim, I know what you mean, I kinda look forward to it too. It feels a bit odd on a Sunday when I don't work out. Just finished Speed - getting so much better at that now. I remember my first attempt at speed 2.0 and having to modify so much of it, but now am doing it all, just working now on getting quicker as do find it hard to keep up with Shaun's pace.

x

I started insanity this week (same bloke) so will happily keep you company on this thread :)

I have insanity too, did it last year, although I never completed it!! I have a two year old and I think Insanity is just a little bit too long but I can stick T25 on while he's eating his breakfast. How are you finding Insanity?

Starting tomorrow and I can't wait! done no exercise this weekend and haven't really made the best food choices :/ so looking forward to a fresh start tomorrow :)

Good luck! I completed week 1 of insanity today...rest day was Fri because I was out all day.

I am finding it harder to get going each morning but fine once I've done the 1st round of the warm up.

Hey Sam

How is T25 going?

And Dietninja - wow! Insanity... How you liking it?

Sparkley - you still here? What were the final numbers?

Hi Bonkers

How's it going?

I finished my 10 weeks 2 weeks ago, here are my final. Stats...

Weight: lost 15lbs
Chest: lost 6cm
Waist: lost 5cm
Arm: lost 2cm
Thigh: lost a whopping 11cm

Really pleased with that. My aim was to carry on doing the workouts and perfecting the moves. But have found for the last 4 or 5 weeks have just not been shifting any weight. I did some research online that said to be careful not to over exercise on a low carb diet as your body releases cortisol that can make you hold onto fat. So last week I didn't exercise at all and lost 6lbs. I go on holiday in 5 weeks so on a mission to shift weight for that. I miss the workouts and enjoyed the feeling of feeling fitter, but also have 2.5 stones still to lose. My plan is to get the weight off then start up with the exercise again. I know I'll be starting from scratch again but I want to be fit AND slim, not fit and 2.5 stones over weight.

So this is my plan until I go away and will see what happens when I get back early July I'll reassess and see what to do. On 1 July It will be a year since I started my diet. I had hoped to have lost 10 stones in that time and got to goal, but unlikely that will happen now. Almost lost 8 stones now and hoping for another stone off before holiday on 27th June.

Hope all going well with you. I'm missing my burpees!!! (Did I really just say that?!!) x

Wow! Great stats sparkley!

Thanks bonkers! I'm enjoying it to be honest, more than I did T25, not sure why (although I didn't give T25 a proper go! I sweat like mad during and after!!!!.
I'm on week 2 now, although I had a big food blip yesterday!!!

How's T25 Sam? Keep us posted!

Back