Anyone do t25?

babyweight2014

Has anyone done t25 or in the process of doing it? I'm planning on starting it next week so would like to hear results or how your getting on....

Hey

Yes I have done Alpha and halfway Beta.

Loved Shaun T yelling at me :D and getting my workout done in 25 minutes. Don't like cardio so much (and life got in the way) so stopped T25. Currently doing Chalean Extreme.

I remember losing 2 inches off my hips the first week of T25. It also helped me get into the groove of exercising. Would recommend it in a heartbeat!

I plan on doing a T25/Chalean Hybrid once I complete my first round...

Is t25 "easier" than Insanity?
Do you do it for 25 mins a day... How many days a week/in total?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is t25 "easier" than Insanity? Do you do it for 25 mins a day... How many days a week/in total? Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes. Easier. Way easier.

25 min 5 days a week on cardio + 1 day stretch / recovery.

Ooh does sound nicer than the 30-45 min work outs for insanity! I think I was hoping by doing insanity I'd be just a workout queen.... But then I don't want it to be too hard!

I live in a 1st floor flat.... Is there as much jumping in t25 as I see there is in insanity?

There is some jumping but no, nowhere near Insanity!

I, however, didn't jump at all and modified all those exercises - ooo did i forget to mention Tonya? She shows you how to do the low impact version - I like her :p

Ah Tonya sounds like a dream :D

Well I have it ready.... But gonna let my lunch settle otherwise I may never want to eat vegetable curry again hehe! But I think I can handle 25 mins a day! For 2 months!

Anything to tighten up my wobbly bits!

thanks for all the replies. I didn't start yet but the 2inches in first week is motivation enough. this monday is D day......................no excuses!!!

I started it today :) did Cardio! Loved it!! :)

Worked out if I stick to all of the 3 programmes continuously (for 14 weeks) then I will finish it 9 weeks before my holiday so have a good buffer in case I miss any days (school tends to get in my way!!) and I might do another workout before the holiday!

I do like the moves so far! I did a few of the modified ones and tried as hard as I could to keep up with Shaun T the rest of the time! (While trying not to annoy the neighbours!)

I won't lie... I've done 5 workouts and I ACHE! But it's a good ache! It's a "I've actually got off my backside and worked out" ache! I don't know how much to trust the before/after pics online (purely because those people might have pushed themselves harder or did Shakeology/follow the nutrition guide or had a completely different diet) but the results DO look amazing and my body feels so sore that I know I have muscles deep deep down haha

Should be "rest day" but I need to fit in one more workout later and then stretch tomorrow :) then it starts all again!

I quite like that it starts again but in a different order - again, keeps me interested unlike 30DS which was too repetitive.

I'd really love to do this - need to get the money together though. Might look to sell my Kettleworx dvds and raise the money that way :)
Do you think it'd be a good thing to do every other day, rather than the 5 straight through? It all seems very impressive, but I'd agree the shakes and possibly some extra help, but that's not to say it would do the job! the 25 mins is very attractive too!

Well when I started last week, it was half term so it was my focus every day and I worked around it..... However since starting back at work (I'm a primary teacher) I finally get home after 6pm hungry and tired so I did it Monday, missed Tuesday, did Wednesday, Thursday, missed double Friday.... So instead I'm gonna do Fridays tomorrow and my missed Tuesday on Sunday along with my stretch! Knowing I NEED to fit it in a week definitely motivates me more than "I need to exercise" without a definitive end point!

Plus 25mins is great.... It feels like it's taking forever and then suddenly you're over half way through and then bam! 2mins to go! Plus you feel like you're working hard... And even if you are dying, you can follow the modifier and still be getting a workout :) plus no equipment necessary, very little room needed and Shaun T is like a rap star hahah x

I never did start on Monday my neighbour need help with her computer so got in late and never got the rest of my wallpaper up. I have the house to myself on Sunday so starting then.

I didn't do it yesterday so did my two today and it kicked my butt - really makes me realise I need to do it every single day!!

It was a real push to even start but I needed to did cardio week one most of it was with the modifier. I still found it hard but time went pretty fast so glad I started it.

It was a real push to even start but I needed to did cardio week one most of it was with the modifier. I still found it hard but time went pretty fast so glad I started it.

With cardio I find it dragged for about 10mins and then suddenly it goes super fast (probably because I do more moves that I enjoy!) I LOVE Speed 1.0 and abs isn't too bad as that too goes quite quickly (as ab moves are generally slower it feels) but Lower focus and especially total body circuit are my idea of hell! Thank god it's only 25 mins!

I have completed week 2 and starting week 3 tomorrow - I'm making a promise to myself that, I will try harder to do it every day as stated instead of saving a few days up til the weekend otherwise I think the gaps make me feel like I'm starting back at square 1 in terms of fitness!

Speed 1.0 done today got lost on a few moves still following the modifier for most of it. Really having to push myself to even get up and start it. Not sure i'm really enjoying it yet but need to keep at it.

I enjoy Speed 1.0 and probably follow modifier 70% of the time - I need to stop stopping though - I stop to have water, to tie my lace, to open the window, to look at a move again..... Need to stop, stopping lol

Back