Anyone do t25?

So sorry to hear that Beslim, what a tough time for you and your family. Diets pale into insignificance at times like this, so well done you for getting your focus back.

Good luck with T25 this week, I'm on week 8 now and have improved a lot but still find it hard going!

Let us know how you get on.

I'm trying p90x3 which is similar but I prefer it as it has more resistance in. Again 30 min workouts so easy to fit in.

I did consider P90X3 but Chalean suited more as its 3 lifting circuits per week with 2 days cardio. And since I only do cardio when I feel like it (almost never in the past 2 -3 months :p) Chalean suited me better.

How is P90x3?

Where did you get the chalene extreme discs from? I thought we couldn't get them in UK? Do you need much coordination to do them?

I don't live in the UK - live in the ME.

Balance more than coordination as there are compound exercises in the first and third phase of the program - imagine doing a bicep curl on one leg.

p.s. apologies for not responding sooner - didnt notice your post.

Well guys I am going to start t25 from the start this week. The last 4weeks have been tough to say the least, my sisters husband was diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer at the age of 53 and on Friday night he lost his battle with this awful disease with the family beside him. My eating and exercise plan have been non existent and I can feel myself drifting back to bad eating habits so I really need to get the focus back. Hope all you t25ers are doing well, looking forward to seeing all your inch loss results

Sorry about your loss beslim.

Did you manage to start T25? How is it going?

So sorry to hear that Beslim, what a tough time for you and your family. Diets pale into insignificance at times like this, so well done you for getting your focus back.

Good luck with T25 this week, I'm on week 8 now and have improved a lot but still find it hard going!

Let us know how you get on.

Hey Sparkley (queen of T25 and super woman!)

How is it going? Still on T25?

Sorry about your loss beslim.

Did you manage to start T25? How is it going?

thanks for your kind words guys, we had the funeral yesterday which was tough but I have stuck to it and been doing t25 daily, double day tomorrow. Hope you guys are doing well, what's the beta cycle like? It is amazing how much your fitness level improves in such a short time. Keep up the good work guys :)

Last edited:
Hey Sparkley (queen of T25 and super woman!)

How is it going? Still on T25?

Ha ha! Queen of T25 and Super Woman!!! Not sure about that... if you could see me flailing around trying to do split lunge agilities and one leg burpees you might have a different opinion!!

Yep, still at it, just one full week left then the 10 weeks will be complete. I have to say that I noticed more of a result in measurements in Alpha than I have in Beta, but I guess that was the shock to the system! Enjoying it - did Speed 2.0 this morning, that's my favourite. I find all the abs workouts harder and because I'm not working up such a sweat I don't feel like I've done a 'proper' workout.

My OH fell off his bike on Wednesday and has fractured his arm so he's out of T25 action for a while and it's driving him mad already as he really wants to get it finished so he can say he did the full 10 weeks.

Still going to body pump twice a week and started body combat too... brill cardio workout.

Scales not doing much at the moment, but body is feeling and looking better so going by that and trying not to get to hung up about the numbers on the scales.

Lost a total of 10cm off my thigh measurement since starting T25, so that's got to be a positive!

How's things with you? How're your Chalean workouts going? Just seen how close to goal you are... amazing!!!

xx

Sparkley you are doing great. Im on week 1 of beta. Much better than alpha. Are you going to do gamma next? X

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sparkley you are doing great. Im on week 1 of beta. Much better than alpha. Are you going to do gamma next? X Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Cheers Lisa, Beta is great, when I think back to when I first started exercising last year with Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and couldn't manage 2 mins of moderate cardio without stopping and now doing Speed 2.0 for 25 minutes and nailing it!

Not bought Gamma but going away end of June to Greece for 10 days so planning on repeating Beta until then and then might try Gamma when we get back from hols as will no doubt need to get back on track!!

Enjoying buying holiday clothes in a size 16 instead if a 26!

x

Ha ha! Queen of T25 and Super Woman!!! Not sure about that... if you could see me flailing around trying to do split lunge agilities and one leg burpees you might have a different opinion!!

Yep, still at it, just one full week left then the 10 weeks will be complete. I have to say that I noticed more of a result in measurements in Alpha than I have in Beta, but I guess that was the shock to the system! Enjoying it - did Speed 2.0 this morning, that's my favourite. I find all the abs workouts harder and because I'm not working up such a sweat I don't feel like I've done a 'proper' workout.

My OH fell off his bike on Wednesday and has fractured his arm so he's out of T25 action for a while and it's driving him mad already as he really wants to get it finished so he can say he did the full 10 weeks.

Still going to body pump twice a week and started body combat too... brill cardio workout.

Scales not doing much at the moment, but body is feeling and looking better so going by that and trying not to get to hung up about the numbers on the scales.

Lost a total of 10cm off my thigh measurement since starting T25, so that's got to be a positive!

How's things with you? How're your Chalean workouts going? Just seen how close to goal you are... amazing!!!

xx

The fact that you have stuck to it and even attempting the split lunge agilities and one leg burpees (god that was a mouthful and my legs hurt just thinking about them!) makes you the Queen of T25!

And seriously - body pump and body combat - enough said :p

Poor OH. Hope he is feeling better now xx

And I know the feeling of not doing a "proper" workout. I only feel that I've done my bit if my hair remains plastered to my scalp after untying it :p.

Loving Chalean. I was initially doubting that I'd enjoy round 2 (or that it would be as challenging as round 1). But she threw those out the window on day 1 when I couldn't move my arms after the workout!

My sis is working out with me (which means an earlier start to the day) but she has gotten into the swing of it and loving it as well. I am consciously increasing my weights every week and pleased with my progress.

I am at my lowest adult weight ever! And at 5.2 I am still classed as Obese... but I am fitter than ever before and feel great! So now in the maintenance phase of the Dukan plan and loving that 2 weeks now my weight hasn't gone up despite not eating low carb anymore :D

Cheers Lisa, Beta is great, when I think back to when I first started exercising last year with Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and couldn't manage 2 mins of moderate cardio without stopping and now doing Speed 2.0 for 25 minutes and nailing it!

Not bought Gamma but going away end of June to Greece for 10 days so planning on repeating Beta until then and then might try Gamma when we get back from hols as will no doubt need to get back on track!!

Enjoying buying holiday clothes in a size 16 instead if a 26!

x

You should be proud of everything you have accomplished! And do Gamma when you get back. Its got more resistance training and will help with toning up big time!

p.s. I purchased my first size 16s this weekend. And I am over the moon so feel ya girl!

Well done on the 16s...I started Alpha this morning. Fingers crossed for good results.

Good on ya Dietninja that's another one joining!! Good luck an just go at your own pace, it does help having the modifier but it is amazing just how quickly your fitness levels and endurance increase, keep us posted :)

Good on ya Dietninja that's another one joining!! Good luck an just go at your own pace, it does help having the modifier but it is amazing just how quickly your fitness levels and endurance increase, keep us posted :)

Thank you. Went ok but struggled with the lunges...How do they lunge, jump, turn 180 degrees and land in lunge without falling over!!!

Thank you. Went ok but struggled with the lunges...How do they lunge, jump, turn 180 degrees and land in lunge without falling over!!!

Lol! Ye am not sure how they manage that either, I'm bad enough doing it the way I do it, so glad no one is watching me!

Day 2 - speed 1.0

I much preferred this work out, probably because it was one min interval, followed by a stretch (which meant a break!) Until the last 10 mins which were evil.

Didn't modify on this one but did need to take a couple of seconds break during the last ten mins.

To quote a famous sports brand...just do it!

Come on this thread for motivation & support like I'm doing :)

I did consider P90X3 but Chalean suited more as its 3 lifting circuits per week with 2 days cardio. And since I only do cardio when I feel like it (almost never in the past 2 -3 months :p) Chalean suited me better.

How is P90x3?

I don't live in the UK - live in the ME.

Balance more than coordination as there are compound exercises in the first and third phase of the program - imagine doing a bicep curl on one leg.

p.s. apologies for not responding sooner - didnt notice your post.

Sorry...missed your response too! Love p90x3 am a huge Tony Horton fan! And nowhere near as cardio based as shaun t... Can't compare it to Chalean tho as haven't tried any of hers...

Day 3 - total body circuit.

This has to be the hardest so far...lots of squats, lunges, planks and push ups. I had to modify the push ups and did less reps on most of the exercises than they did, but didn't do too badly and am bound to ache in the next couple of days which is good coz I haven't really ached yet.

The other good thing about it being hard (and being in plank so I couldn't watch the clock) is that time flew!

Back