Anyone doing much exercise?

sxykyle

I was just wondering whether people found doing exercise has an effect on their weight loss? iv done quite a bit this week did 1hr and half Mon 45 min Tue 1 hr Wed 45 min Thur 40min Fri and 1 hr Sun. Im really hoping this boost my weight loss :confused:

sxykyle said:
I was just wondering whether people found doing exercise has an effect on their weight loss? iv done quite a bit this week did 1hr and half Mon 45 min Tue 1 hr Wed 45 min Thur 40min Fri and 1 hr Sun. Im really hoping this boost my weight loss :confused:

If you use the search, or even just have a look further down the forum, this question has been asked twice atleast in the last few days :)

I do a lot of excersise and i see the results more in the mirror than on the scales. I do get a bit miffed on weigh day but but i dont walk about with my weight on show, i walk in my lower sized clothes. Keep up the excersise, you will be glad of the results.

Hi

Hasn't made any difference to weight loss, if anything it has slowed it down BUT I can see the inches coming off quicker and my legs getting leaner.

I've defiantly noticed a difference in my clothes even when the scales don't show it. But I think exercise helps the whole process, it make me feel healthier and encourages me to keep going!!

Back