Anyone doing or done DIET CHEF?

Mel i think youre reading per 100g not per packet. I added up today n comes out at around 700 purely on their food not adding rice etc. Its the second line on the nutritional vslues xxxx

Hi, just wondering if anyone has a link to somewhere where it tells you how many calories are provided in the 1200 package from Diet Chef as my mum thought it was actually 1200 and we're rather confused :)
Just started today and must say I feel rather gaseous, please say this will pass?

Hi Everyone

I've started DietChef this week. I'm getting married next year and want to be slimmer for the wedding.

It's going we'll so far and I'm liking all the food. Fingers crossed!

Jenny

I am having quite a traumatic time with this awful company and wanted to know if anyone else out there had experienced the same thing? They will not stop sending me food and taking money from my account despite cancelling my subscription and speaking to them repeatedly!

I have told them I am happy to send the food back but unhappy that they expect me to cover the postage for this!! It will be a fortune and I didn't ask for the stuff in the first place!
3.gif

Back