Anyone doing or done DIET CHEF?

Grr, had a bad week, I'll post again when I'm feeling less grumpy.. :break_diet:

diet chef

on second week of diet chef first week struggled but thought well new diet give it a chance.Second week and tonight I have given up as although the soups are ok the dinners are awful.i was dodging meals having a soup for dinner as i could not face the meals.i really wanted it to work but I just cannot face any more of the food. It is a great idea but the food is not good enough.

I really like the main meals. Of course, some suit my taste more than others, but that's why I ordered just one or two of most dishes to try out. Had my 2nd delivery today and have eliminated some and ordered more of those I liked (especially the Macaroni Cheese).

I have a week off for my holiday now (have to admit, sort of entered holiday eating mode from Thursday!) but looking forward to getting back on the wagon in a week's time.

I like most of the main meals but in warm weather I just don't fancy soup.
I have been well & truly off the waggon but hoping to stay on it today. I
can't afford to waste all that money.

Hope you have a lovely holiday Fleabag.

Hi Everyone,
Have just ordered 5 weeks worth of DC food and cant wait to get started.
I did Celebrity Slim last year and lost 3 stone but tried to go back on it in the last few weeks and its just not happening so looking to try something new where i can actually eat 'real food'!

Trying to lose a minimum of a stone and a half before my hols in September which looks like it might be achievable from reading the posts on here (fingers crossed) -I just need to cut right down on my wine intake if i want it to work as well as possible! :(

I'm vegetarian and am really impressed by the choice of meals available for me, obviously don't know what they taste like yet but as long as there's no meat I'm not fussy in the slightest so hopefully wont have a problem.

Its great to find this forum where everyone is supporting each other - I've really enjoyed reading how you are all getting on.

Keep up the good work everyone and wish me luck

xxx

Just signed up

Hi everyone, I've just taken a deep breath and bought 5 weeks worth of food. I was a CD restart but fell off the wagon when I went on my hols and was to shy to contact my CD person when I got back. Also, I couldn't face the shakes anymore - I knew I needed some food.

Someone at my work mentioned that she used DC a few years ago and lost a few stone and still uses them when she's busy to make sure she eats OK.

So, have jumped in and hope to start when everything arrives on Tuesday. Just over 2 st to lose, so fingers crossed. I just can't imagine losing on macaroni cheese :D

Welcome Soraya, There's a great choice of food on DC which I find very helpful. I'm sure you will find many you can enjoy, not just Macaroni Cheese.. ;) I'm Struggling just now but hope to be back on the waggon soon. :)

Another hamper want voucher number x

I am about to buy a new hamper, any of you lovely ladies or gents want me to use their coupon?

A tenner off is a tenner off and also you get a Marks and Sparks tenner voucher :)

Becks xx

I am about to buy a new hamper, any of you lovely ladies or gents want me to use their coupon?

A tenner off is a tenner off and also you get a Marks and Sparks tenner voucher :)

Becks xx

Yes please! :D It's MYKBTMQG

Many thanks & great success to you.

If anyone wants to use mine anytime, it's MYIPWXFC

After a week in Tunisia, I'm 2.5lbs up on my pre-holiday weigh-in, though optimistic that I can shake this off soon. I did eat a LOT (including pancakes and fritters!!).

I was actually quite looking forward to getting back to my DC food

Awesome ty! I will go order it now, I was surprised when I got a voucher through the other day so some kind person used the one that I posted up a while back :)

Becks xx

MYDMLFWS

Last edited:
I have just placed another order with DC. I can no longer chose my delivery date. In my present mood I will be placing no more orders there.

I had a hamper delivered 2 weeks ago and they automatically arranged to dispatch for Saturday delivery, as I'd requested for the previous order.

If I can't arrange delivery for Saturdays, I would have to think twice, as I'm not in for delivery any other day and I don't want to be chasing around after missed deliveries every month

Thanks Fleabag, my last delivery was on a Monday so I'll keep my fingers crossed that it will be the same with the next one.

Well I've been on the diet 11 days now and have lost half a stone :)

Caffeine withdrawal headache gone, feeling great and full of energy which i'm putting down to all the fruit and veg I'm having as well as 1-2 litres of water a day!

I've enjoyed all the meals i've had so far and have even pursuaded my other half to try it as well so he started yesterday - this will hopefully keep us both motivated to lose weight for our holiday in 5 weeks time.

I would definitely recommend this diet to anyone, its so convenient and you are eating real food which has to be a good thing! I'm taking it one step at a time and the first goeal is to lose a stone in the first month!

Good luk to everyone else on this journey

xxx

Great weight loss SellyJo, I'm glad it's working for you.

Hey everyone, I am seriously considering joing DC. After doing LL last year and losing 3.5 stone to have put on 1 1/2 stone again...I think this may be the diet for me...I'm sick of being the one with 'the pretty face' or the 'bubbly one', I want to be the thin,fit healthy, gorgeous one!!! Do you think this diet will do this?

What has everyones loses been like since they started? On LL i lost 1 1/2 stone in my first month.

I tried to go back to CD in January and only managed to lose a stone in 6weeks so I gave up that.

I would appreciate any advice from anyone on this matter.

Hope to chat soon.

Debz x x x

Hi Debz,

I cant recommend this diet enough...i've tried nearly every diet going and love Diet Chef as you can eat real food and still lose weight!

I'll have been following the programme for 2 weeks tomorrow and am expecting to be at about 8 pound off which i'm more than happy with especially as i had a prearranged dinner party last weekend and a work night out the week before (quite a few vinos! :( )

From reading other peoples posts, i think you can realistically expect to lose about a stone a month if you stick quite closely to the plan.

I would definitely recommend it, especially if you lead a busy life.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do!

Selina x

Back