Anyone doing or done DIET CHEF?

Hi Cable,
Well done on your weight loss...i have also been on the diet for 2 weeks and have lost about the same as you! We both deserve a big pat on the back :)
How are you finding it? I've actually been pleasantly surprised at how easy i'm finding it (still feel hungry all the time but its getting less).
Good luck with your DC journey xx

Hi,

I've just ordered my first hamper after a bit of research and waiting for it to be delivered today. I can't wait as I've never been good at sticking to other diets or excercise and hoping this will be a bit easier.

Fingers crossed!

hey all,

well after some serious consideration I have bought my first 5week hamper of DC. I wont be starting it untill I come back from holiday in September but I can't wait...I'm so excited now that I've got the food and eager to try it but I will hold on until I come back from my holiday.

Good luck everyone

Debbie

Hi! Wondering if anyone can help me - what makes are the shakes/soup and GI biscuits? I know the meals are Look what we found, the granola (yum) is lizi's, and the bars are nak'd, but what are the rest please? Thanks :)

I had a quick look this morning and i have the same as shep!

One week in and despite having a big wedding weekend where I couldn't really take my meals I have lost 1lb! Not bad and that was without exercise. going to pick up an excersise dvd and see if I can improve on that next week!

I am hoping to restart on Wednesday as going to Legoland tomorrow so lots of walking and some bad food.

But I find it so hard when the kids are off school and as I childmind as well during the holidays thats really hard as the kids want sarni, crisps, chocolate and ice creams AAARRRHHH!!!!!

Good luck The Ange, I hope you enjoy your hamper, I'm a week in and enjoying it so far...about to start exercising now to help my weight loss!

Thanks for that! Strange.. some of the meals are Look what we found, and some of the soups are as well, wonder what the rest are!

Thank you Missq, how did you find your first week was it ok, what did you think the meals?

I thought i they were going to be tiny portions and that I would go hungry, but actually sometimes they are more than I would serve myself! When that happens I don't eat it all!

So far so good, nothing I hate yet, although I did read previous posts and didn't order the pork meatballs!!

I will prob leave the porridge off my next order and stick to the granolas, love the choc one!

Favourite meals so far....carrot and butterbean soup and Irish stew.

Anyone else have favourites???

Good luck to everyone just starting...

i've just finished my first month on Diet Chef and not doing too badly - I've had a wedding, a christening, 2 meals out and a couple of nights out on the drink and still managed to lose 10lbs!

3 weeks until my hols so hoping to get another half a stone off before then, wish me luck!

xxx

Good luck Sellyjo, glad you've had good results on DC aswell as having a life!!! will be interested how you get on, am starting next Monday wish me luck x

Good luck to everyone just starting...

i've just finished my first month on Diet Chef and not doing too badly - I've had a wedding, a christening, 2 meals out and a couple of nights out on the drink and still managed to lose 10lbs!

3 weeks until my hols so hoping to get another half a stone off before then, wish me luck!

xxx

Good luck and well done on your loss so far SellyJo.

I've managed my loss with a wedding, a 4th birthday party and a 21st birthday. but gonna try and up my exercise to help move it along!

Good luck Sellyjo, glad you've had good results on DC aswell as having a life!!! will be interested how you get on, am starting next Monday wish me luck x

And good luck The Ange...you can do it!

I had granola for brekkie. Lunch Thai chicken soup - yum and chicken tangine for dinner - not favorite but still ok plus the extras. I know I shouldn't have but got on the scale and have already lost 1.5lb...prob the sheer indulgence of my break away!!! Oh what to have tonight???

Back