Anyone doing slim world with underactive thyroid?

loughpet

Hi,

I have an underactive thryoid and am trying slim world (ee) anyone else doing this with this condition if so what sort of loses have you had and can you still lose weight while having 15syns as this is what I feel I need

One more question if i stick with extra easy will it affect my weight loss if i don't half fill my plate with superfree foods or is it ok just to use the foods which are free on green and red i.e slimming world chips and chicken for example.

Thanks in advance I really appreciate it

I have an under active thyroid and I'm on 100mg of Levothyroxine.

I tend to stick to mainly EE but I do sometimes mix it up with red or green days and sometimes Mix to Max.

It does work, no reason why it shouldn't. Have all your 15 syns and use them either in your cooking or as a treat...it's up to you.

yes and im on 300mg of levothyroxine, ive lost almost a stone and half so far (1/2 lb short) and im on mostly EE with a couple of days of red/green in between, i dont bother with the third of superfree foods and it still works for me, im on 15syns a day and find its the perfect amount for me

I have an under active thyroid gland and I take 125mgs of Thyroxine daily, plus I take steroids every day too, I average a 1lb a week loss most week's, occassionly I get a 'boost' loss but mainly I lose a 1lb a week, but it is a loss and that's the main thing.....

I do a mixture of EE, Red & Green days now that I am used to the SW diet plans.....

I have all my 15 daily syns as I have lots of weight to lose and I may need to drop them farther down my Weight loss journey if I get 'stuck'.

Last edited:
i take steroids everyday too! doesnt help when i have to up them because im ill, im probably the equivalent of dawn french on speed lol acting like ive not eaten for weeks

Back