Anyone doing SW to lose baby weight?

yummy-mummy2b

Hi guys
I have 4 weeks to go till bubs due, and am so looking forward to getting into shape. So far 3 stone on!!
I was 2 stone overweight before falling pregnant too!
So my plan is to do SW soon as after baby, breastfeed and lots of walking,combined with biggest loser wii game.
Anyone else doing SW post pregnancy? If so do you have any tips?
Thanks

My tip would be to focus as soon as possible after the birth. It is the easiest time to lose weight (expecially if you are breast feeding). Of course, that is the theory! In my case, despite my mum giving me that advice I didn't put much effort in and have been pretty much stuck with the excess ever since (18 years lol). Then I made it worse having two more children (4 and 5 years ago). I am on the case now though lmao ;o)

I'm sure what me mum said is right though (she lost very quickly after all of her three).

Good luck with the baby, don't worry about the weight for the last few weeks (the baby will gain 0.5lbs a week in the last month). Just be sensible and put your feet up and enjoy the rest.

Just noticed we have similar stats! Except, I am not heavily pregnant hahahaha!!!

Hi Mrs Mc, thanks for posting.
Im not too worried about losing the next 4 weeks, but want to stick to plan so its all clear in my head to keep going when baby arrives.

hey yummymummy, Im new to this so not sure if Im posting right???good luck with the baby!
yes Im doing SW to lose the baby weight, had my little boy on christmas eve (2 weeks overdue - lazy git!)
I lost 3 stone on WW last year, I only had another half stone to go and then got pregnant - 10 mths after hubby had vasectomy, might I add! :eek:
so here I am with 3.5 stone to lose. weighed in this morning after my first week on EE and Im 4lbs down, Im thrilled and know Im going to stick to it . good luck x

Well done debbie great first week. How do u find ee, im reluctant to try as not sure about always being able to manage 1/3 super free.

Hi Yummymummy, Im finding it so easy, I have been making a big tub of fruit salad every few days and have a family sized bowl with a 0% yogurt for breakfast and it is working well. Im getting my daily quota of fruit, and Im saving my heB for later. I deffo dont have 1/3 superfree at every meal altho I do try!
I have pretty much cut out bread -only cos Im using my heB on alpen lite bars at the moment yum! but I dont miss it at all because Im eating so much rice/pasta/jacket spuds etc. I started SW about 5 yrs ago when I lived in the UK and did the green/red, but this is much easier.x

I'm losing my baby weight, but from 17 years ago after having my first son. I've already lost the baby weight from my second son and all that I subsequently put on. Now I've just got my first baby weight to lose.

I was left with an extra stone after each baby which I couldn't shift and my weight carried on gradually creeping up. SW has made it possible to lose most of this weight and I'm really looking forward to getting back to my pre baby weight which should hopefully be before the summer.

The quicker you can start after having your baby the better. Don't leave it as long as I did.

Back