anyone doing valentines dinner

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by 10stonesize10, 13 February 2008 Social URL.

1. 10stonesize10

10stonesize10 Member

my husband really wants me to eat
    what are you doing ?
    I am thinking
    Cod with veg ,w/ some potatoes for him
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. everchangingme

everchangingme Full Member

I have the same problem !!! Men why can't they be more adventurous on Valentines Day!!! My husband think that because the way to his heart is through his stomach mine is too!!
  4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Im not doing anything not even cooking him dinner:D
  5. soule

soule Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Loosing weight is far more important than valantines day to me and my husband supports that. (This is'nt the very last valentines day ever there will be plenty more when i'm slim) This is what i keep telling myself.
  6. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

DH on CD with me, everyone gave me a thumbs down when I broached the subject of champagne :cry:, so I guess we'll be having soup, or maybe a shake, or maybe a diet bar, or a tetra.

Spoilt for choice ;)
  7. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Well what about fizzy water with ice in a champagne flute, and chop a tetra into slithers and put in the freezer..

Soup to start, choccies for afters with a nice glass of champers fizz!!!

Just an idea - don't shoot me!!

8. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

Thanks Nikki, I shall have to have half portions during the day and save the other halves for the big evening blow-out.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.