Anyone Done the Cambridge Diet?

axagem

I am currently on the Cambridge Diet, but I am thinking of doing the Slim and Save instead. The Cambridge Diet is very good, however there is only one CD consultant close to where I live, and she is always running out of supplies. Has anyone changed from the CD to S&S, and what were your results like?

I haven't done Cambridge but I use SnS packs to substitue for my lighter life ones and have no change in my rate of weight loss. Why don't your order some samples from SnS and substitute them and see how your weight loss goes? You can get up to 5 sample packs from SnS for 99p each.

Thanks for that suggestion. I have been viewing the web site and I like the fact there are hot meals other than soups, and the price is very good!

I love the spag bol!

I've just had the chilli and it smelt looked and tasted delicious x it really was yummy x but them i like all the meals xxx

You can order more than five samples. I ordered one of almost everything to try and it all went through at the sample price xx

I wish I'd know that! Oh well, most of the stuff I have I like!

I did cambridge last year and wanted to something similar but without a consultant. I would say my losses are exactly the same but this is alot easier to stick to :0 x x

how do you get samples? im on their website now and cant see them mentioned at all? prob just me being blind

how do you get samples? im on their website now and cant see them mentioned at all? prob just me being blind

Go onto say bars and at the bottom it will say samples.

Hi I'm currently on Cambridge and I've decided that I'm going to move over to S&S. I have been on Cambridge a couple of times. Lost 4st first time then over about 18 months put 1 1/2 stone of it back on. I don't mind the Cambridge diet as I'm used to it but I'm more driven by the savings I can make by moving to S&S. I love my Cambridge counsellor and she has become a good friend but when I pop in we just have a chat in general and I never go on her scales (my choice) and I just take a month's supply and weigh myself weekly at home. So with this in mind I'm sure I'll be fine "doing it alone". I've just ordered the samples from S & S. Great value! I can't wait to finish the Cambridge stuff I have now and acually eat something that I can chew :). I'm a little bit nervous that the losses won't be as good as Cambridge but I know that if I have a similar number of calories and carbs as I've been used to how can they not be.

I'm looking forward to the change in tastes and also saving some money into the bargain. And not least making some new friends on the S & S forum. :)

Jan

Hi Jan! Good luck moving over to S&S, we do have a very friendly forum! Start a diary, always great to see everyone's journeys!

Thanks for the samples tip people, at 99p each its a good way to give slim save a try!

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

Div hunny you have to try the caramel shake with coffee! It's immense! And the chilli is fantastic with veg mixed in! I've got a cupboard full of slim b save because if I'm desperate I'd rather eat that then binge! And I'll be using it to refeed too :)

Yes, I would probably be on Exante now if they did samples! I couldn't find any and as this is my first ever VLCD, never even heard of it before I was doing this research, I kept looking till I found one that did! Saw mention of S&S samples on here.

scotbean said:
You can order more than five samples. I ordered one of almost everything to try and it all went through at the sample price xx

Me too. Your first order you can order samples of as many things as you like. After your first order they won't let you and will refund your order.

Last edited:
Back