Anyone else done AAM early to improve Weight Loss?

Achelois

My CDC has recommended I bring my AAM forward two weeks as since my first AAM weight losses have been a lot lower and she thinks I need the protein - what do you think? Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

A xx

My CDC has recommended I bring my AAM forward two weeks as since my first AAM weight losses have been a lot lower and she thinks I need the protein - what do you think? Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

A xx

Hi,

I dont really know about that hun, for me doing a partial AAM gave me a taste for food, hence my almost constant picking.

Thats why I have decided to Skip the AMM until I lose a few more stone, I cant trust myself just yet not to over eat on that week.

Bm2lm xx

Ive never brought mine forward although I do believe that you should never skip aam week. I think its part of the training for the future to help learn self control.

I wouldnt worry too much about a few slow losses you will find that shortly you will catch up and have some bigger loses.

I agree with BM2LM

When I did AAM I was really really hungry and felt really ill with such a little amount of food. I was in such a bad mood that I too am not doing AAM till I have lost some more weight. The portions of AAM are too small for me

I know it's not popular, but my AAM week coincides with my PMT week. No way could I stick to such minute portion sizes this week!! Will wait til next week and see how I feel then. I have read on the web that some people have ss'd for 12 weeks with no problems. I am going to be flexible with myself. Currently on week 5 SS and feel great. If PMT grouchy!

Back