Anyone else done AAM early to improve Weight Loss?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Achelois, 22 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Achelois

Achelois Full Member

My CDC has recommended I bring my AAM forward two weeks as since my first AAM weight losses have been a lot lower and she thinks I need the protein - what do you think? Has anyone else experienced this?

A xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Bigmama2littlemama

Bigmama2littlemama Full Member

I dont really know about that hun, for me doing a partial AAM gave me a taste for food, hence my almost constant picking.

Thats why I have decided to Skip the AMM until I lose a few more stone, I cant trust myself just yet not to over eat on that week.

Bm2lm xx
  4. blitz

blitz Silver Member

slimming world
    Ive never brought mine forward although I do believe that you should never skip aam week. I think its part of the training for the future to help learn self control.

I wouldnt worry too much about a few slow losses you will find that shortly you will catch up and have some bigger loses.
  5. SHAZA

SHAZA Silver Member

Cambridge diet
    I agree with BM2LM

When I did AAM I was really really hungry and felt really ill with such a little amount of food. I was in such a bad mood that I too am not doing AAM till I have lost some more weight. The portions of AAM are too small for me
  6. minime100

minime100 Full Member

I know it's not popular, but my AAM week coincides with my PMT week. No way could I stick to such minute portion sizes this week!! Will wait til next week and see how I feel then. I have read on the web that some people have ss'd for 12 weeks with no problems. I am going to be flexible with myself. Currently on week 5 SS and feel great. If PMT grouchy!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.