Anyone else fasting on Exante?

Naz1577

Hi guys,

So Ramadan started today and I am fasting. It is long hours starting at 3:45 am and we break fast at 9 23pm (times change by a few minutes)
Ideally I would like to continue on Exante but I was wondering would my body sort of think I am starving as I wont be having anything for ages and if this would effect my wt loss? Also getting 2-3 L of water will have me running to the loo but hopefully I can cope. Is anyone else doing exante nw or has done exante in the last year with fasting?

Any advice and/or tips would be highly appreciated?

Hi Naz, didn't want to read and run :)
I'm not sure about fasting, I suppose the packs shouldn't be a problem, it's going to be your water intake. When I first tried Exante TS, I didn't drink enough, and it reflected in my losses and left me feeling quite despondent about the whole thing!
Also, you may get a bit bunged up (tmi) if your not drinking enough. I used to work with a lot of people who did Fasting, but can't remember how long u have to do it for, sorry? Maybe you could start by eating ketogenic foods and then start Exante when your finished?? Sorry I've not been much help. But if you can fast for as long as that, then Exante shouldnt be a problem :)
Good luck, let me know how u get on???

Hey leaholl, Thank you soo much for your input :)

To be honest, I am worried abt the water intake as well.Yest was Day 1 and tho I felt a bit hungry mid day,it was generally ok. The packs kind of filled me up :) Water was another issue! Just about litre and half :( And tbh I havnt given much thought to *ahem* toilet issues ;)

I think I am going to take it one day at a time. If at any point I feel it is all getting too much, i might switch to keto foods. But I would rather stick to it as I am bit apprehensive about how I would cope with restarting TS after haing proper meal for a week or so. Ohh and the fasts lasts between 29-30 days (depending on moon sighting).
It would be great if I can continue for the month and come out much thinner at the end of it :D

My main worry was if anyone noticed reduced/no weight loss when they dont eat for hours on end? You know the Whole starvation mode thing.

I know what you mean, I'm a bit now or never! All you can do is see how you feel, even if you don't get massive losses to start, once Ramadn has finished, you can get on it properly!
Good luck, look forward to hearing your updates.x.x.x.

If you're in ketosis, you won't feel hungry so it might make fasting easier. I'm very ignorant about the whole thing, are you allowed to drink water while fasting or is it nothing at all?

I think your body must go into starvation mode on Exante regardless of when you take the packs due to the lack of calories.

There's a lovely lady who does Lighter Life, and she always left her packs to the evening, without even a breakfast, so much longer periods without food.

I've always been told that when you take the packs doesn't matter. Why not try it for a bit and see how you feel and what your losses are?

Hey funnyfarm, its pretty much nothing all day. Yaa I wud probably go By how i feel and if weight loss stalls,i might switch to keto foods and re-start TS at the end of fasting period. I will make plans as I go :)

Hey Naz, just thought I'd drop a line to see how u have found fasting on Exante, hope your doing well

Xxxx

Hey Leaholl, not so well :( i was finding myself ravenous by the time it was time to break fast . Cravings r back. Craving everything Even with water and all packs i was craving which i dint really suffer from even for the first few dayss on exante. I even endedup having 4 cheat meals this week :( So no it hasnt been going well apart from the fact that not eating for long periods sort of balanced out my weight gain with the cheats.. So am on a break from my fast and on exante 100% from today ( yest was another cheat day) .

How r u doing? Xxx

Don't beat yourself up, it must be really hard to fast aswell as TS! I'm sure you'll get back into it now your breaking fast.
I'm on day 8, and lost 11lbs, so well happy with that! If I can do the, anyone can!
Good Luke.x.

Well done on your 11 lb loss!!!!!! You will surely get a stone loss by the end of week 2 :) *hug*

I am trying to get back into it but it is a little harder when you go back to TS after a "little" cheat....a few little cheats:eek:. But I am going to stick with it, I think I am prob going to avoid all social events till I get another 20lb loss and giving myself 5 weeks for that. I figure social gathering are when I am the weakest, I feel too embarassed to let people know I am dieting...guess its cos of all the times I have failed and i feel sure they are all thinking "she wont make it,she has tried loads of times" and so the "need" to hide the fact I am dieting. Anyways, I will continue on exante till I get to goal. :)

Hi guys,

So Ramadan started today and I am fasting. It is long hours starting at 3:45 am and we break fast at 9 23pm (times change by a few minutes)
Ideally I would like to continue on Exante but I was wondering would my body sort of think I am starving as I wont be having anything for ages and if this would effect my wt loss? Also getting 2-3 L of water will have me running to the loo but hopefully I can cope. Is anyone else doing exante nw or has done exante in the last year with fasting?

Any advice and/or tips would be highly appreciated?

Hey Naz! just to let you know i'm fasting too, the currys, samosas etc are making me feel all groggy lol. So I decided to start the exante. Im on day two now. It's going well but I don't know how i'm going to get through the weekend? that's when we get one hell of a feast!!! lol Iv'e been drinking as much water as I can, as from before dieting I would usually drink around 2 ltrs anyway so I don't really finding drinking water that bad, just skeptical if I'm having enough water or not? :confused:

I am finding the exante hard though but i'm not feeling that hungry today to be honest, I had the tummy growls last night lol

Hope you reach all your goals and the best of luck!!

Thank you wonderman for your wishes:) But I cudnt,just got sooooo hungry and dizzy. So here is wishing you alllllll the very best :)

Back