anyone else got same problem?

TobeaSkinnyMe

Hi Folks,

Since starting of Lipotrim, I find that I cannot sleep..

I have lots of energy and am still going gym to do light excercise...

Normally I would hit pillow and I am gone.. Now the past couple of nights, I lie awake for ages and ages... and wake up early too... I have nothing on my mind.. (if anything im alot happier than normal)

Does Liptotrim effect ur sleep? or is it just me??

Maybe it was the carbs knocking me out?

hey hun, sorry ur not sleeping. know how it feels, for almost 2 yrs i couldnt sleep due to pain.
the first couple of days on LT i couldnt sleep but now im sleeping really well.
u could try a nightoll (sp) theyre only herbal but help u get to sleep.
hope u get a better nights sleep 2night.

x x

It can come and go for me. At the start my sleep was messed up but now I know that I need to be more and more active for me to get to sleep more easily now. before LT I'd be lying awake for at least an hour before drifting off -now it's almost instantaneous.

I think you may need to find ways to use up some of your new energy. At least that's what it is for me. If I have a lazy day, I could stay up all night, but if I've walked or done lotsa cleaning or something I konk right out.

And now, 6 weeks in, my quality of sleep is A LOT better, I wake up in the morning and that's me -no way can I get back to sleep. I'm loving it.

So in short -yes, what your experiencing is very common on LT but it gets better and easier to deal with when you find your way. lol

GOOD LUCK!!

I did read somewhere that ketosis can cause insomnia. But I've had insomnia for years, so I haven't really noticed any difference myself. In fact, I probably sleep a bit better because I'm not eating loads of late night snacks before going to bed.

My Mum on the other hand, when she did LT said that she'd never slept so well. For the vast majority of people it seems to improve their sleep & at a lower weight I suppose trying to sleep is more comfortable!

Hope it improves for you soon! Maybe look into taking something to help in the meantime?

Hannah

hi

Hi - many thanks to all!

Thank god.. It's not just me then..

I can function with less sleep so it is not a problem (yet!)...

Thanks again!

Back