Anyone else have really itchy skin?

Hi,

Im going to go NUTS with this itching :mad:

It started last week, just on my thigh, now it,s every where.

I cant see a rash or creepy crawlies, any where on my skin.

Have you had experience of this whislt on SS?

Thanks

bm2lm xx

Hi Hun, it could be an allergy, but as you have had it so long then get checked out by a GP, in some rare cases itchy skin can be a sign of gall stones, this would be very unusual though.

Hi Hun, it could be an allergy, but as you have had it so long then get checked out by a GP, in some rare cases itchy skin can be a sign of gall stones, this would be very unusual though.

Thanks hun :)

Do you know what the other symptoms of gall stones are?

Thanks

bm2lm xx

More likely to be an allergy I'd think. did you change any soaps or bath oils or shower gel or even shampoo about a week before it started? Or even what you wash your clothes in or softener? They'd be typical suspects. Meantime have you tried taking an antihistamine each day? Just til the symptoms calm down?

More likely to be an allergy I'd think. did you change any soaps or bath oils or shower gel or even shampoo about a week before it started? Or even what you wash your clothes in or softener? They'd be typical suspects. Meantime have you tried taking an antihistamine each day? Just til the symptoms calm down?

Hi, I have tried anti-histamine, but they make me feel quite drowsy and tired.

I hav'nt changed anything, soaps etc.. are all the same as before.

bm2lm xx

Thanks hun :)

Do you know what the other symptoms of gall stones are?

Thanks

bm2lm xx

Some gall stones show very little symptoms, they are "silent stones" Im not very up on them really, but the main symptom is pain, in the breast bone are moving to the back.

Im sure it wont be, but its still worth a check x

Oh my god, i had this really bad in the first week. I was fine one minute and then the next min i started to itch like crazy. This happened at about 2am and it kept me awake all morning. It was so awful, i statred crying becaue it was so bad. It lasted about 2 days for me and then dissapeared (sp?).

I had no idea what it was. It could have been due to all the concentrated vits n mins in the sachets or maybe even the extra water.

The only things that i did in the first week was swap my soups for milkshakes, so it could have been the soups.

I haven't had it since.

I will stop there because i am starting to feel itchy, lol.

I would make an appointment with your GP if it continues.

xx :)

Back