Anyone else like me, jumping on the scales umpteen times a day?

Hazykay

Silver Member
I fid myself doing it every time I'm in the loo!! First thing in the morning, last thing at night & even in between.
I know you shouldn't & maybe I should throw my scales out to stop me but I just can't resist :-o

Yes throw away the scales :) I used to do the same and because you weight changes throughout the day I would get disappointed that I'd lost nothing or even gained!

I do it all the time too and have done for years. It is not a good thing but I can't seem to stop. I am going to my meeting in 20 minutes and have already weighed myself 3 times this morning.

Seeing it written down looks so bad, I am going to put them away for a week and see how I go.

foreverladyluck said:
Yes throw away the scales :) I used to do the same and because you weight changes throughout the day I would get disappointed that I'd lost nothing or even gained!

You're right, I'd be better throwing them away!!

Chlo said:
I do it all the time too and have done for years. It is not a good thing but I can't seem to stop. I am going to my meeting in 20 minutes and have already weighed myself 3 times this morning.

Seeing it written down looks so bad, I am going to put them away for a week and see how I go.

I'm glad it's not just me then. Reading your post sounds like someone's written it about me!! I'm going to do the same, put them away & try to forget about them.
The problem is, I think it's now become part of my routine & an addiction lol

I weigh myself religiously every morning when I get up and definitely will not stop I find it keeps me on the straight and narrow :)

Well, I tried to cut back on the scales, but still hopping on them every morning..... Do you think there is a support group or rehab programme available.

Back