anyone else miss the cranberry and yogurt hifi bar??

Stacy

hi all!
Hi all, i just wondered if anyone misses the cranberry and yogurt hifi bar?

I really loved these, and were my fave flavour and was really disappointed when they discontinued this flavour!

I keep hoping that one day they will make a return! :)
x

Have you tried the alpen light summer fruits bars? They've got the yogurty stuff on the top. Two for a Hex B. Might be a good replacement option.

Oh thanks i must give them a try then.
I havent tried them, only the apple and sultana ones.
Thanks for that.
x

they're nice - but my fave are the summer fruit ones. The choc fudge ones with a dark choc options drink can beat off chocolate cravings for a whole tea-break too!

yeah i tried the choc fudge ones and thought they were yummy :)
i seem to always stick to the sultana ones when buying alpen lights but i really want to try the summer fruits now :)
Ill pop them in the trolley this week as i wont make it to class this week to buy hifi bars.
Its great that you can have 2 for a healthy extra.
x

they were my favs too, they are bringing out the new ruby ones soon to celebrate the 40 years of slimming world and they are cranberry so you never know they may taste like the other ones

They were my fave too! I was quite disappointed with the range when I came back this time. I do like the lemon ones tho.

Heh what's the betting the 'new' ruby bars ARE the old cranberry ones, just repackaged?

apparently the 'ruby' bars are flapjack style cranberry with white chocolate... could be the old ones repackaged but probably very similar in taste if not

Back