Anyone else not losing as much as they'd like?

franklyscarlet

Evening all,well as the title says Im wondering if anyone else is not losing either as much as they'd hoped or not as quick? I think my first stone has gone now but its taken two months and some are losing a stone a month :sigh: Its not encouraging me to keep going to be honest,but I also would hate to give up as my family are so proud of me.I'd feel as if I were letting them all down.

i noticed someone has lost 3 stones in 2 months :eek:

i so wish that had been me :sigh:

i'm going slowly but am quite confident that i will lose a good bit taking these pills.

at least you're not putting anything on hun - keep at it and you will have lost loads by the time you have to go out in your summer gear - and think how good you will feel :party0049::party0049::party0049:

After my initial losses, I'm levelling out at around half a stone a month, which I'm very happy with! 6 stone in a year - bring it on!!

Everyone is different at losing weight, we're all made up differently. I sometimes think that with all the exercise I'm doing I should be losing more than half a stone a month, but it's still going down which is the main thing!

Keep at it!!

I am one of those who lost 3 stone in two months but i have loads to lose, so that is the main reason why!! But now i am currently losing only 1lb a week!! |Dont give up hun your doing so well just think how much you might of put on if you hadnt started the xenical when you did!!! Your doing really well, keep up the good work!! It will probably be me complaining on here soon now lol!!

Hi, i'm not losing as much as i'd like, nowehere near, however, with all due respect, i think a lot of people who've lost so much in a quick space of time have maybe had a lot more to lose. (that doesn't mean i dont have a lot to go, but just not maybe as much).
I'm weighing in on thursday and visiting my GP on Friday. What these pills have made me realise is that i've maybe been a bit harsh on myself in the past. i've altered my diet only slightly, by that i mean i've cut out snacking on rubbishy things between meals, and cut out the olive oil etc. however in all, i dont think my main meals were ever the problem. I've been on the tablets almost 4 weeks now and have had a toilet problem 2 or 3 times maybe. (once was last night, i had a jacket potato and cheese, homemade coleslaw and salad, no dressing). I wonder if a lot of people using the tablets have been previously eating loads of fat/processed food etc??

while my weight is dropping slowly, i'm only half concerned. its still coming off, i'm getting lighter, and i'm getting fitter. i'm excercising for at least an hour 6 days a week, and i can physically see my body toning up and getting a better shape. once i have more courage, i'll post a pic (MAYBE!!).
genuinely, to those who've lost SO much, i salute you, you are an inspiration. to the rest of us, keep going!

As long as you are losing weight that is what you should concentrate on :)

People who have a lot to lose will make big losses at first and then slow down to 1-2 lbs per week ....The Drs say 1-2 lbs is healthy to lose.....

I still use olive oil...as long as you use sparingly you will have no tango's.....I have always made fresh home cooked food but took no notice of calories and I would happily eat all the skin of a fresh cooked chicken and my fav part of a chop was the fat as with steak also....
I now ask my butcher to trim the fat off I have no temptation then :)
I am more aware of what foods to eat when I am out.....and I am proud of myself for resisting that steak and chips lol

Remember if you stress out about losing weight it will halt your loss....so no stress, no worries just enjoy the journey to the new you :)

Back