• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

anyone else on 3 porridge a day?

die of boredom lol...

porridge has pushed the love of my life (choc mint) away. I LOVE IT!

ill give it a week and see how it goes, seems to be ok so far and really fills me up.

I'm planning on doing 2 porridges a day this week when I get my stuff tonight as I find it fills me up far more than the other things but plan to have one bar a day as well! fingers crossed it won't affect losses as they have said you can have 3 per day on SS even!!!!

Im actually going to buy enough porridge this week for 2 a day and have a bar, im onSS+ so having my little meal in thr evening breaks it up and porridge is gorgeous :)

I am convinced that porridge has affected my weight loss. Last week only 2.5 lbs and this week probably about 1.5. I might go back to a week without it and watch the difference.

that could just be the normal slowing down at the beginning of the diet though if you are in week five. it's around then that some people get a short stall... you might want to give it another week and see what happens...

abz xx